₴₱Ɇ₦Đł₦₲ ₮ł₥Ɇ ₩ł₮Ⱨ ₥₳₵₳QɄɆ

Y/n's P.O.V
I got out of bed, stretching as I made my way to MK's room to wake him up.

"MK, time to get up." I shook him awake.

"No..." He mumbled, pulling his blanket over his head.

"Fine, I guess you do want Pigsy to fire you." I shrugged my shoulders as I started to leave his room.

"I'm up!" MK zoomed passed me.

I chuckled and started making breakfast.

I sat our plates down on the table so we could eat.

As I ate, I noticed that MK looked down.

"You doing alright, bud?" I ask him.

He shot his head up. "Oh uh, yeah, I'm doing just fine."

"You sure? You haven't been your usual jumpy self since Monkey King left on vacation."  I gave a concerned expression.

"I'm fine Mom, it's just...." He paused himself.

I grabbed a hold of his hands, rubbing them comfortingly. "MK, if anything, and I mean anything, if there's something, or anything else, you can talk to me, I'm right here for you."

He gave a small smile. "Thanks, Mom, I will."

I pat his head. "Good, now I'm going out today to do some stuff, think you can handle Pigsy's wrath while I'm gone?"

"Sorta, but what are you doing?" He asked me.

Crap, he doesn't know I'm getting training from Macaque.

"Stuff, bud. Stuff." I answered simply. "Now, be good while I'm out. See you later." I kissed his forehead.

"See you later, Mom."

I smiled as I left.
_______________________________________

I grunted as I dodged out of the way of Macaque's attack.

"Good, but you nearly missed, you need to be quicker." He came from behind as I ducked.

"I'm trying." I gritted as I attempted to throw a punch, but he disappeared into the shadows, appearing on the other side of me.

"Try harder." He summoned his shadow staff.

"I AM!" My hand glowed jade as I threw another punch, and just like before, he dodged out of the way, but this time, I punched a hole through the wall. "Whoops." I pulled my fist out of the wall.

"That's the 5th time this week." Macaque commented.

I sighed stressfuly. "Ugh, I'm sorry, I'm trying to get these powers under control."

"Ease up a little, no need to be stressed. Your powers flare up based on your emotions." He told me.

I pressed my back against the wall, sliding down to the floor. "I know, I'm sorry."

I felt him sit beside me. "What's got you so stressed anyway?"

"I don't know, it's just, ever since Wukong left, MK's not his usual self anymore, and I'm worried about him." I lowered my head.

"Of course, Wukong would be the reason." He growled. "I got an idea on how to make you feel less stressed."

I looked at him, raising a brow. "What is it?"

"A nice walk through the park, maybe get a snack and just talk." He said.

"Are you asking me out?" I teased.

"What? No!" He gets flustered, denying it.

"Relax, I'm just messing with you." I chuckle.

"I wish you weren't." He mumbled, but I didn't hear him.