ⱤØ₳₴₮ Ø₣ ₮ⱧɆ ₥Ø₦₭łɆ ₭łĐ₴

Y/n's P.O.V
In the Temple of the Tilted Moon and Three Stars, we all stood in front of Master Subodhi, changed into training gi's.

"Oh, yeah, baby! I can't wait to learn some kung fu skills!" Mei says, but Mastet Subodhi bonks her on the head. "Ow! Hey!"

"Do not bother with what they are doing. You will need to focus on the task ahead of you." Subodhi tells us.

"Uh, yah, that's what I'm doing. Isn't that why we're wasting time here to learn how to stop Azure from taking over the world?!" Mei looks at him.

"Relax, Mei." Tang held up a bowl of noodles to Mei. "Here, have some brain food noodles." Tang also got bonked on the head by Master Subodhi.

"And you need to stop gorging yourself on our rations! Subodhi scolds.

"I'm sorry. It's just that I'm stressed, okay? Stressed that Azure Lion has probably taken over the Celestial Realm by now, Monkey King is gone, MK is MIA, and I can't use my powers reliably. I just feel so useless." Tang sighs depressingly.

Subodhi began to say that Tang was too overcome by emotion, and said that Azure, Yellowtusk, and Peng together are powerful, so it was up to us to save the universe.

Subodhi turns to Mei. "You, girl, are too impulsive."

"What?!" Mei screeches.

He turns to Tang. "You are a groveling coward with scrawny ankles." He then turns to Pigsy. "You pig man, are too stubborn to see the truth."

"Hmph." Pigsy crosses his arms.

Subodhi turned to me. "You lack self-care."

"What? I take care of myself." I told him.

Lastly, he turned to Sandy. "And you, blue one... are simply delightful." He gives him a star. "You might be the most studious of the lot."

Everyone glared at the star.

"What the..."

"I want that."

"Meh."

"You all have the potential for such unimaginable power. The only ones standing in the way are yourselves." Subodhi tells us as we look at one another.

Subodhi gets us into a fighting stance.

"Right now, you're like a jagged stone. Once I'm done with you, you'll be worn down, chiseled, and refined. Except you, Sandy." He gives Sandy another star. "You're chiseled enough."

Sandy laughs as the others cry and glare at him.
_______________________________________

Everyone was in their separate part of the temple to train, while I attacked some target dummies with my spear.

"Hyah!" I stabbed a dummy in the chest.

"I thought I told you to rest." Master Subodhi walks in.

"How am I supposed to rest when my baby boy is missing, and the universe is at stake?!" I shot a jade blast at another dummy.

Subodhi sighs. "You and Yú Míng are similar in some ways."

"Oh yeah, what ways are those?" I wiped the sweat off my forehead.

"Yú Míng trained the best she could, even with the help of Macaque, she still refused to take a break, but Sun Wukong was the one that would help her unwind." He tells me.

I groaned in annoyance. "I'm so tired of this!" I threw my spear to the ground.

"Tired of what?" Subodhi comes over to me.