₱ⱤØ₮Ɇ₵₮łVɆ

Y/n's P.O.V
It was late morning I was sitting at a coffee shop, drinking some coffee to wake me up.

MK's at school, Pigsy gave me the day off because he was about to beat Tang up with his spoon for freeloading again, so I had to get out of there.

I sipped my coffee as I read my book.

This part was about Monkey King being protective of Yú Míng and wanting to keep her safe.

I smiled, feeling that warm feeling in my chest again.

Thinking about Monkey King and Macaque made me feel happy. I felt comfortable and happy whenever I was around any of them. These feelings were familiar, yet I never felt them before until I met Monkey King and Macaque.

As I read, a man came over to my table.

"Anybody sitting here?" The man asks.

"No, but you can leave." I ignored him.

"Aw, come on, I just want to talk." He sat down.

"What part of you can leave did you not understand?" I sat my book down, feeling frustrated.

"Don't be like that, a woman like you would love me." He picked my book up.

"Hey! Give that back!" I reached for it.

"No, what are you even reading? This looks like garbage. Women shouldn't even be allowed to read." The man tossed my book to the floor.

I quickly recovered my book, glaring at the man. "Sir, the only one who shouldn't be allowed to read is you, since you didn't even know what I was reading."

"Are you calling me stupid?" The man snarled.

"No, I'm simply saying you lack the knowledge of being able to read." I retorted.

"You little b###h!" The man raised his fist, getting ready to punch me.

I covered my face, waiting for impact, but it never came.

I uncovered my face, seeing Monkey King in human form, blocking the man's fist. "Wukong?"

"What do you think you're doing?" He glared at the man.

"Teaching this b###h a lesson, now get out of my way." He swung his other fist, but Wukong caught that too.

"The only one that needs a lesson taught is you. From what I saw, you were harassing her, so if I see you near her again, you'll regret it." Wukong told the man.

The man scoffed, rolling his eyes. "Who are you? Her boyfriend?"

Wukong whispered something that I was unable to hear before he spoke again. "I'm someone much worse." He threw the man to the ground.

The man got up and scattered away.

"You okay?" Wukong turns to me.

"Oh, I'm fine. That man didn't hurt me." I told him.

"You sure, are there any bruises?" He grabbed my face, looking for anything.

"Wukong, I'm fine. He just rattled me." I took his hands off my face holding them. "I'm fine, I promise."

Wukong stared at me, his face turning red. "Fine. Since I'm here, how about we go somewhere to eat since that man clearly ruined your morning."

"That sounds good, but where would we go?" I asked him.

"I know just the place, but first, we need some noodles." He said.

"Let me guess, you want me to get some noodles from Pigsy's Noodles, and eat them wherever we're going." I said to him.