ĐɆ₴₮ł₦Ɏ ₣ɄⱠ₣łⱠⱠɆĐ

Y/n's P.O.V
Wukong's fist came closer to MK with each passing second, then Macaque jumped in, holding him off.

"Alright, MK. I hope that staff is worth it!" Macaque grunts.

"Just focus on getting the staff, we'll hold him off." I summoned my spear, helping Macaque hold Wukong off while MK went to his staff.

Wukong got out of Macaque's hold, charging towards me.

I dodged to the side, putting up a shield as he came at me again. Dropping the shield, I pushed him back. "Wukong, open your ears and listen!"

He came at me again, but Macaque stopped him, throwing him a few feet.

"Hey! Be careful!" I scolded Macaque.

"He's fine, that idiot's immortal." Macaque shrugged.

"Well, that idiot is coming right for us, move!" I pushed Macaque out of the way as Wukong slammed his fist into the ground.

Wukong stalked towards the both of us.

"Wukong, listen to me, I know you're in there, and I know you're doing all you can to fight her." I stepped toward him.

"Princess, what are you doing?" Macaque grabbed my arm.

I smiled gently at him. "Trust me, I know what I'm doing."

"Alright, but be careful." He says.

I nodded, proceeding forward as Wukong came closer as well.

"You really think you can get through to him, he's under my control!" I heard LBD's cold laughter, but I ignored her.

"Wukong, I'm sorry..." I say, and Wukong stopped in front of me.

"I'm sorry for what I said all those years ago when I said I never wanted to see you or Macaque again, it hurt my heart when I saw you two fighting, what I wanted to say to you two that day was..." I sighed, taking a deep breath. "I love you both." I put my hand on his cheek. "Please come back to me."

Behind me, Macaque could hear every word, and he felt the same, just like Wukong did.

Wukong's eyes flickered back and forth from gold to blue. "Y-Y-Y/n..."

"Wukong, yes, fight it, please." I encouraged him.

He grabbed my hand. "Run." He said before LBD took control again.

"Princess, look out!" Macaque shouts as he wraps himself around me just before Wukong throws us to the ground.

"Mom!" MK shouts

"Oh, sweet child. Can't you see? Sun Wukong couldn't best me. What can you hope to accomplish when he has failed? Cast aside your stubbornness and face your demise with honor." LBD says.

"If you really believe that destiny can't be changed, you wouldn't be using every ounce of power you have to keep him contained! The Monkey King I know will never stop fighting you. And neither will I." MK says as Wukong approaches him from behind.

MK took a step aside as Wukong launched himself at him, Wukong grabbing the staff.

"Thanks for not giving up on me, bud!" Wukong grunts, breaking out of her control.

"No!" LBD shouts angrily.

"Time for the hero stuff." Wukong and MK lifted the staff out of the ground.

"Ugh! I can still feel her crawling under my skin." Wukong shutters.

"I'm glad you're back." MK hugs him.