₱ł₲-₦₳₱₱ɆĐ

Y/n's P.O.V
When I got my memories back, we found a safe place so everything could be explained to me.

What I was told that this mysterious Azure Lion appeared after me, Tang, Pigsy, and Sandy got trapped in the scroll and offered to help get us out

The name Azure Lion sounds familiar to me, but I've never met him before.

Currently, MK, Mei, Tang, and I were transported to another chapter, which happened to be a swamp.

Unfortunately for Tang, he fell into the swamp.

MK and Mei were screaming as Tang got beaten up by an alligator, and beside them, was another alligator who was screaming.

I sighed, shaking my head and rolling up my sleeves. "Just hold still, Tang, I got you."

I jumped up, slamming into the alligator's back.
_______________________________________

Fortunately, we were able to recover off to the side while Mei wrapped Tang's head in bandages.

"Dang, I had a really good feeling about this chapter! I mean pigs love mud puddles." MK says.

"Don't forget snuffling for truffles, baby." I reminded him.

"That's it! This Tang has had it! We've been through a bajillion chapters from Monkey King's Journey to the West and I feel like we're no closer to finding Pigsy, Sandy, or Monkey King. I'm tired, my feet hurt, and I've had this thing attached to me since we've been to the chapter with the snake village!" Tang rolled up his sleeve to show us a snake biting his arm.

"Here, I got it." I pried the snake off his arms and threw it into the swamp.

"Ah, don't be like that Mr. Tang. It wasn't so bad. Those Snake Lady Demons were actually pretty friendly." MK told him.

"They tried to eat me!" Tang glares.

"It's not our fault you look so sweet." Mei comments.

"I just wish we could find our friends and go home." Tang lowers his head.

"Okay, so I'm totally hearing your concerns and look, I get it! Learning to use your new powers is hard. Trust me, I know. I just think that maybe — and don't be offended by what I'm about to say — maybe if you spent a little less time complaining and a little more time thinky thinking, then we might have found our friends by now? Maybe?" MK told him.

"MK! I've taught you better than that!" I scolded him.

"Hey! I'm following these vague instructions from this mysterious Azure Lion perfectly! We should have found someone by now. What did Azure Lion tell you, exactly?" Tang asks MK.

Mk began to explain what Azure had told him. "And then he said something like, "If your bonds of friendship are strong, then you will always find your way back to one another."

"What? But-But I'm not learned in the mystic arts. I'm a cram-before-the-exam kinda guy. I can't really even use my powers when I want to." Tang says.

"Well, might wanna get cramming then, cram boy. Eh?" Mei tells him.

Tang glares at her and starts to walk off.

"Hey! Where do you think you're going young man?!" MK shouts at him.

"To get cramming apparently! Hah!" Tang walks off.

"Sheesh. Why's he so cranky?" MK spoke.

Mei starts to speak. "He's probably just Tangry. You know, when your Tang is so hungry, he gets--."

"Angry, yeah. Tang, hungry, angry. Makes sense." MK finishes for her.

I grabbed them both by the ear. "What is wrong with you two?"