Ø₦ ₮ⱧɆ ⱤɄ₦

Y/n's P.O.V
I looked out into the distance as Tang read and wrote in his journal, and all I had to say was that it was pretty depressing.

"It was then when the Lady Bone Demon played her final move. Even with the combined might of the Monkie Kid and the Monkey King, their all was simply not enough. The villain was victorious, plunging the world into darkness." Tang narrated.

The drone copter flew through a storm and I felt a cold breeze blow past me.

I shivered, not feeling cold before. It felt bad. I didn't feel like this till after Lady Bone Demon blasted me.

Tang continues to write in his journal. "Now, any chance of hope lies in the hands of a monkey, and a kid who wishes he was a monkey."

MK groans in annoyance. "Mr. Tang, would you quit it?"

Pigsy snatched Tamg's journal away from him, making Tang gasp. "You've been reading your diary out loud literally all day. You're bummin' everybody out!"

"Hey! It's not a diary, I'm writing the next chapter. And very well too, I might add." Tang got his journal back, showing a picture he made of him and Monkey King.

"Hey, as long as he wrote down that whole but with ne fighting Nezha and getting this bad boy, then we're good. Ain't that right, Y/n?" Wukong leaned on my shoulder.

I rolled my eyes, walking away, causing him to fall to the ground.

"I mean, the bit with the other thing, pretty cool." MK spoke.

Wukong got back up, turning to face all of us. "Yeah, right? It was totally cool. Ha! Okay, gather around, everyone. It's Monkey King story time! So, I know what happened back there kinda sucked."

"Mega sucked." Mei says.

"Mega sucked. But the ol' Great Sage had a trick or two up his sleeve." Wukong says.

"Hmph."

Before Wukong continued, a wind blew, taking the map with it.

Thankfully, MK caught it, placing a piece of metal on it so it wouldn't fly away again.

"Yeah, so you said you were looking for a weapon?" MK says.

"Yup." Wukong nodded.

"And? Did you find it?" Pigsy asked him.

"Nope. But this map is gonna help us track it down. It's called the Samadhi Fi—."

"The Samadhi Fire!" Tang interrupts Wukong.

"Yeah, that. The most powerful force I've ever seen." Wukong continued.

"Powerful enough to destroy the Lady Bone Demon?" MK said, hoping it will help us.

"Mhm."

"But what is it?" MK asks.

Wukong opened his mouth to explain but saw Tang who eagerly wanted to spout everything out. "Go on then."

"Hoo-hoo, okay! Ahem. Legends speak of a flame so powerful that nothing could put it out. Not even the Great Sage himself." Tang explains excitedly.

"
That's right. The Samadhi Fire burned out of control. The only way to contain it was by splitting it into pieces, and scattering them so their flames could never be reforged." Wukong said to us.

"So, you just tossed around a bunch of fires instead of one?" MK said in confusion.

"And we put the pieces into three rings so they cause no further harm. Come on, do I have to spell everything out?" Wukong groans. "Now, that the Lady Bone Demon has the staff and your powers, she's too much for us to handle. We can't stop her, she's going to destroy... well, everything."