₩Ⱨ₳₮?!

Y/n's P.O.V
Mr. Dory took everyone to their rooms.

Everyone had their own separate rooms. Pigsy had his, Tang, Sandy, Mei, MK, and even Wukong and Macaque.

Perks of being in a mansion with crappy parents.

Though I was upset that MK's room wasn't right across from mine, Mr. Dory said that he'd make sure to keep an eye on him and keep him safe.

Wukong and Macaque on the other hand weren't happy that they weren't in the same room as me, and refused to leave me alone, you know, since I was kidnapped and brought here against my will.

Thankfully, Mr. Dory promised not to tell my parents.

So currently, I was sitting on the bed, with Wukong and Macaque at my side, leaning into their soft and warm touches.

"Are you sure you're okay, Y/n?" Wukong asks me.

"I'm fine, I am, just, this place makes me uneasy." I told the two.

Macaque starts to speak. "We can get out of here, there's nothing to stop us, we--."

I cut Macaque off. "No! We can't, not yet!"

I remember a few moments ago when my parents said that they have one of their gunmen watching MK, and that they'll shoot him if I don't listen.

"Why? The others told us what crappy parents they are, why can't we leave now?" Macaque looked at me like I was crazy, and Wukong did too.

"I don't know, all I know is that we can't leave yet." I told them.

Wukong sighs. "Okay, but if anything is wrong, if something happens..."

"You tell us, and we'll get you, MK, and everybody else out, you got that, Princess?" Macaque finishes for him.

"Yeah." I smiled, letting out a small laugh. "This is one of the reasons why I love you both."

"Aw, you don't have to flatter us." Wukong teases.

"It's the truth ain't it, I love you both." I gave them a kiss on the cheek.

"Princess? A kiss on the cheek, you can do better than that." Macaque says, a light red tint appearing on my face.

"Seriously, you two? Save this for when we're not in a place like this." I chuckled.

"You can't blame us for trying." Wukong chuckles

I rolled my eyes, lying down on the bed. "Let's get some sleep, it's late, and I'm tired."

"You got it, Princess." Macaque chuckles as they both lay beside me.

"Goodnight." I snuggled in between them.

"Goodnight." The both say as we drift off to a peaceful sleep.
_______________________________________

Morning came quickly as it did.

I woke up with Wukong's and Macaque's tails wrapped around my waist.

"Morning Princess." Macaque smiles.

"You sleep good?" Wukong asks.

"Yeah, waking up with you two, make being in this place much better." I sighed happily.

*Knock* *Knock*

I groaned. "Nevermind."

I sat up, but their tails pulled me back down.

"Can't we stay like this a little longer?" Wukong mumbled.

"Just stay." Macaque clung to me.

"As much as I would love to, you know how terrible my parents are, I can't." I got up, despite their protests.