₮ł₥Ɇ ₮Ø ฿Ɇ ₩₳ⱤⱤłØⱤ₴

Y/n's P.O.V
We were all listening to the Not Mayor as we tried to get information out of him, hopefully, to stop Lady Bone Demon, and Redson was there too, almost forgot about him.

When me and Macaque had brought the Not Mayor, I was welcomed with open arms, and Macaque was tied up, no surprises there, but he expected it to.

"All my Lady ever desired was a world no longer plagued by pain, until the Monkey King and his companions got in the way. Fate, however, has gifted her a second chance! With the Monkey King under her control, there's no stopping --."

Pigsy grabbed the Not Mayor by the shirt. "Yeah, yeah, we get it already! If I hear the word "destiny" one more time..."

"Pigsy, put the prisoner down!" Tang says.

"Monkey King beat her before. We can do it again." MK said.

"I don't really see how. Now that she has Wukong and the Dragon Girl.v Redson pointed out.

Tang then grabbed the Not Mayor, making Pigsy smirk. "All right, bozo. You're going to tell us how Sun Wukong stopped the Lady Bone Demon last time or --."

"That information won't help you now. My Lady has corrected the one mistake in her previous plan!" Not Mayor says.

"Oh, right, right, right. And remind me, er, what was that mistake again?" MK asks him.

"The mistake of extending her compassion only to the mortal realm." Not Mayor answers.

"Uh-huh. I see. And where is this "mortal realm"?" MK continues to ask.

I facepalmed. "MK, we're in the mortal realm."

"She hadn't accounted for a celestial being to stand in her way. However, instead of Sun Wukong's swift vengeance, the Great Monk showed my Lady mercy. Until she had come to see the error of her ways, she was to remain imprisoned. Ha, the fools! Now her time has come again. The Samadhi Fire is the one thing strong enough to cleanse not only the mortal plane, but the Celestial Realm and everything beyond even that!" Not Mayor laughs.

"A fresh start. A clean slate. Just as she had planned. The mech is a weapon to channel the Samadhi Fire. Now that it is in her possession, it's only a matter of time until the final moment arrives."
_______________________________________

"My Lady's power is too great for you to best. Your friend will surrender the Fire. My Lady's victory is assured." Not Mayor laughs.

"She didn't look so hot the last time I saw her." Macaque spoke up from beside him, making the Not Mayor glare at him.

"Nu-huh. You're in time-out, so you don't get to chime in. Sandy, spin him!" MK orders.

"Sorry, Mr. Maquack." Sandy apologizes before facing him against the wall.

"Come on, kid. You must have seen it. She might be stronger than ever, but she's spread too thin. The mech, the crystal, and now Monkey King? I bet you anything that keeping him suppressed is using every ounce of strength she's got." Macaque told us.

"Meaning, there's--." Redson tried to say, but Sandy interrupted him.

"There's a vulnerability." Sandy finishes.

"Ugh, I was going to say that." Redson pouts.

"Whoa ho ho. We're really going to listen to Macaque? For all we know, he's still working for her. He could be luring us into a trap." Pigsy says.

"Hey! Leave Macaque alone! He's not working for her anymore." Indefended him.

"MK, from the moment you picked up the Monkey King's staff, their stories became our stories. It's our responsibility to write the final chapter, no matter the outcome. If we do this, we do it together. That's Monkie Kid 101." Tang said.