₳ ฿ⱤɆ₳₭ł₦₲ ₣ł₲Ⱨ₮

Y/n's P.O.V
Back at the mansion, as soon as we got back, dinner was ready, and I was not happy with the seating arrangement.

"No, I am not sitting near Darren." I glared at my parents.

"Yeah, she's supposed to sit with us." Macaque growls.

"She doesn't have to listen to you." Wukong shot at them.

"You may be her parents, but my mom can do what she wants." MK says.

My father and mother glare at me.

I lowered my head. "It's fine, don't bother arguing." I sat down at the table.

Everyone say down as food was brought out.

I fed Bo a small piece of meat from the plate as she snuggled in my lap.

*Clink* *Clink*

My father taps a glass. "Me and my wife have an announcement to make."

Everyone turned to look at my parents.

"In a day or two, Y/n and Darren will be married." My mother clasped her hands together.

"WHAT?!" Everyone screeched, minus my parents and Darren.

"No! No way! Absolutely not!" I screamed.

"Yeah! Mama Y/n doesn't need to or have to marry this ugly man!" Mei says. "She already has two boyfriends and they're right here!" She gestured to Wukong and Macaque, who had a look that screamed bloody murder.

"Hey!" Darren shouts in offense.

"Oh, shut it! Nobody likes you, you piece of sh#t!" Pigsy shouts.

"You stay away from my mama." MK runs over to me, hugging my waist.

"You people are garbage." Tang spoke.

"It's also Y/n's choice, and she made that years ago." Sandy comments.

"You better start explaining why you just said that, or else someone's gonna die." Macaque growls.

"And we'll make sure to leave no trace of your existence." Wukong bashes his fists together.

"Oh please, we all know she's better off with me than two freakish monkeys and a child who can't do anything." Darren laughs.

I clenched my fists. "You did not just say that about my baby boy, and my two monkey men."

"Really, darling, you can do better than these freaks, that's why we're going to get married." Darren said to me.

His words made my blood boil to a tipping point. "No one and I mean no one! Calls my boyfriends, my son, someone who's like a daughter to me, and my friends, freaks!"

"Let's just calm down everybody, especially you, Y/n." My father glares at me.

"No, I'm not gonna calm down, I ran away from this place to get away from you, and him!" I pointed from my parents to Darren. "And there's no way in this realm, or the Celestial Realm, that I am marrying him!"

"You'll do as you're told, young lady!" My mother snarls.

"No, I won't, 'cause I'm an adult, I can make my own decisions, and my decision is that I'm not marrying him!" I snapped.

"Y/n..." My father growls in a warning tone.

"No, I'm done, me, along with everyone else are leaving!" I shouted.

My mother sighs, rubbing her forehead. "Fine, but at least have some tea, and rest here for the night."

I growled, sitting back in my seat along with everyone else.