₣ⱠØ₩ɆⱤ ₣ⱤɄł₮ ₥ØɄ₦₮₳ł₦

Y/n's P.O.V
The day started like any other, I got up, got MK up, and made breakfast.

Me and MK were at the table eating breakfast as I continued to read my book.

I was at a part where Yú Míng was in trouble, and Monkey King rescued her, bringing her to Flower Fruit Mountain.

In my opinion, it was pretty sweet.

"Mama?" MK spoke.

"Yeah, what is it, bud?" I looked at him.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" He bluntly asked.

"What? What makes you say that?" I raised a brow.

"It's just when we were at Mrs. Carmichael's Bookstore yesterday, Mrs. Carmichael said you liked someone." He told me.

Mrs. Carmichael is my friend, but that old woman sure has an intuitive mind when she wants to use it.

"No, I don't have a boyfriend, MK." I told him.

"Then who do you like?" He continued to ask questions.

"Nobody, I like nobody." I said, but when I said that, my heart ached a little.

"Then why did Mrs. Carmichael say that?" He tilted his head in confusion.

"It's Mrs. Carmichael, she says a lot of stuff, now hurry up and get your backpack for school." I said to him.

MK nodded, grabbing his backpack.

I dropped MK off at school, waving bye as I watched him go to class.

I hadn't left the school's parking lot yet cause my mind kept drifting off to what MK said that Mrs. Carmichael told him.

I don't like anybody. Besides, even if I did, I have MK to take care of, I don't have time for that stuff.

I looked up at a tree, seeing an ornate bird. "Wukong?"

The orange bird flew off.

"Not him." I sighed.

Why did I feel my heart beating when I said his name? Why do I want to see him again?

I shook the feeling off, driving back to Pigsy's Noodles.

"I'm back, Pigsy, Tang." I sat at the counter.

"Morning, Y/n." The two greeted me.

I turn my head to Tang, who was reading a book that happens to have a picture of Monkey King on it.

I felt my heart beating, my face turning red. I never felt this before, yet the feeling was familiar, like something was happening all over again.

"You okay, Y/n?" Pigsy asked me, snapping me out of my daze.

"Oh yeah, I'm fine." I shook my head.

"You sure, your face was all red." He raised a brow at me.

"I'm fine, just... you got any noodles for me to deliver?" I laugh nervously.

"Yeah, they're right there." He pointed to a stack of orders.

"You got it, Pigsy." I grabbed the orders, bolting out of there before he could say anything.

Stuffing the orders in the Tuk-tuk, I zoomed off.

After delivering some noodles, I finally got to Mrs. Carmichael's order.