₮ⱧɆ J₳ĐɆ Ɇ₥₱ɆⱤØⱤ

Y/n's P.O.V
After relaxing and stuff, me, along with the others, were meditating as chaos could be heard from the Celestial Realm up above.

Mei got up and started to walk away.

"And just where do you think you're going?" Master Subodhi asks Mei.

"We can't just keep sitting here meditating or whatever! We gotta get up there and stop Azure." Mei told him.

"You are not ready." Subodhi says, and Mei points her sword at him.

"Mei! What are you doing, raising a black yo the great Shifu Subodhi?" Tang turned to her.

"What's your deal, guy?! We are so ready to go and end this!" Mei said.

"Still, you have learned nothing. If you leave now, you will be walking into the embrace of your own demise." Subodhi tells us.

"You're right, Shifu. Perhaps we aren't ready. We might be clumsy and kind of figuring things out as we go, but it's worked out for us so far." Tang said.

"You may have told me to relax, and I did, but right now, I need to find my boy." I crossed my arms.

"And with Master's training, then surely we stand a chance. Personally, I've never felt more in sync with you guys than I do right now." Sandy says as Subodhi places another star on him.

"Even if we don't have MK or Monkey King, we have to try!" Mei said determinedly.

"Uh, normally, when we need some sort of deus ex machine, MK does that staff thing? How are we gonna get to the Celestial Realm?" Pigsy asks.

"In style." Sandy took all the stars he had, and converted it into a blimp.

"Whoa!"

"Yeah! Sweet ride!"

"Wow!"

We quickly tossed off our training gi's and boarded Sandy's blimp.

"You guys go ahead, I'm going to find MK." I told them.

"You don't even know where he's at, how are you going to find him?" Tang asked me.

"He's on Flower Fruit Mountain." I said.

"How do you know that?"

"Mother senses, that, and he goes there to mope sometimes, the only problem is, I don't know how to get there without taking the blimp." I rubbed my head.

"I have something that'll help." Sandy stepped aside, revealing a hover bike. "I made it when I made the blimp."

"Sandy, you are amazing." I got on the hover bike. "Oh, and one more thing before I go, beat Azure's a##."

"Will do, Mama Y/n." Mei saluted.

I smiled, driving off on the hover bike.
_______________________________________

After a while of flying, Flower Fruit Mountain came into view.

I quickly parked my hover bike at the entrance to Shulian Cave and heading in.

Walking through the cave, I made my way to Wukong's shack-like house, the sounds of voices coming from inside.

"MK?" I opened the front door, being met with the faces of MK and Macaque.

"Mom!" MK immediately ran to me, hugging me as tears poured down his face. "I'm so sorry for what I said and running away! You're my mom and nothing will ever change that!"

I hugged him back, a happy tear sliding down my face. "It's okay, baby, you just needed some time."

"Glad to see you're alright, Princess." Macaque hugged me. "I missed you."