₱ł₮ł₣ɄⱠ ₵ⱤɆ₳₮ɄⱤɆ₴

Y/n's P.O.V
I was in a new area, it was infested with the scroll's curse as well.

"Mom?" I hear MK's voice.

"MK, my precious little baby." I quickly engulfed him in a hug.

"Oh look, our mom's arrived." A voice says.

I looked up, and in front of me was an inky figure. It was made out of ink and looked just like MK, but a monkey instead.

"What is this?" I looked at the inky figure in front of me.

"Mom, stay back." MK put his hand in front of me.

"I don't think so, I mean, doesn't she have a right to know what we are." The curse says.

"No, please--." MK grunted, his form flickering from human to monkey.

"MK!" I bent down to his side. "Are you okay?"

"I'm sure we're fine." The curse says. "He's just shocked by this new information."

I summoned my spear, pointing it at the curse. "Stay away from my son!"

"Oh, come on, Mom, I just have something to tell you." The curse said.

"I don't want to hear what you have to say." My grip tightened on the spear.

"You're gonna want to hear it anyways." The curse pushes my spear away.

"Mom, don't listen, please." MK says in a pleading voice, his form glitching again

The curse laughs. "Just a bit before you arrived, MK found out something about himself, but there's more to it than that."

"What are you talking about?" I asked the curse.

The curse stepped aside, revealing a stone, not just any stone, Wukong's stone. "This little itty bitty stone, MK was born from a piece of it, and that's not all of it. You're the reincarnation of Yú Míng, and we all know what happened to her."

"Turned to stone, I know." I said.

"Good, as I just said, MK was born from the little stone right here, but a piece of Yú Míng's stone corpse was taken off, and combined to make him. He's just the reincarnation of your incarnation's son." The curse sighed. "Fate letting mother and son meet again, how sweet."

The curse started making its way towards me.

"Stay away from her!" MK stepped in between, his form still glitching.

"We're just like Wukong. A fraud, a trickster, destructive. Why would our legacy be any different? Actually, no, no. The chaos and destruction that we'll bring upon the world will make Wukong's past look like nothing. Shifu Subodhi said it himself, right?" Thr curse told him.

"No. No, you're wrong. I'm-I'm... I'm not--."

The curse interrupted him. "Not what? Some monkey demon thing destined to bring chaos upon the world? Come on! Use your words, big brain boy. Say it! What are we?"

MK's form started flickering out of control, from human to monkey, letting out his powers. "Stop! Stop! Stop! Stop!" He screams, golden cracks appearing all around.

"Yeah, boi! Oh, that's what I'm talking about! You can't escape it. This thing, whatever you are, embrace it. Embrace your destiny!"  The curse laughs.

MK pants, dropping his staff.

"Kid! Kid! Kid!" Wukong's voice echos out as he busts through the memory, taking the staff and reducing the curse to splatters, before finally turning to us. "MK! Y/n!"