₮ⱧɆ ⱤɆ₳₴Ø₦ ₩ⱧɎ

Y/n's P.O.V
Since the Brotherhood took me, and Azure became the Jade Emperor, I tried to escape, multiple times already, and I've been caught, and taken back to what was Yú Míng's room inside the palace.

Peng was one of the ones who caught me escaping, and all I can say is that they're a pain in the rear end.

Yellowtusk did catch me too, but he was pretty chill about it and made sure Azure wasn't the one that caught me. Yellowtusk also told me to be careful.

Out of all of them, Yellowtusk is the most sensible and kind.

Azure, on the other hand, when he caught me, he tried to get close to me, and by that, I mean a lot.

I understand that Yú Míng and him were friends in the past, but this is getting ridiculous, to the point where it's making me uncomfortable.

Currently, I am sitting on the bed in Yú Míng's room, and shockingly, it ain't decked in green or Jade as I thought it would be, but the closet sure is.

Every single bit of clothing was green, Jade, and white, with just a hint of gold in it.

And unfortunately, that's what I had to wear for the time being, if not, I would have to deal with Azure going on and on about me wearing one of these things. I had to do just to get him to stop.

The one that I have on now was, you guessed it, green with leafy and flower decorations.

I groaned silently to myself, looking in the mirror that lay upon the vanity. "I know Yú Míng is me, but she really needed a wardrobe change."

Shaking my head, I opened the doors to the balcony in the room, getting a view of the Celestial Gardens.

It was just like how Yú Míng's book described it, and how it looked in the scroll.

Sparkling flowers all over, a peach tree to the side, and the stone corpse in the center.

It was never there before until Yú Míng was turned to stone right there in that very spot.

It made me wonder what she was feeling that day.

When I was in the scroll and almost got turned to stone, I felt scared, upset, and sad, but when I saw that vision of me and MK, I felt happy.

I guess Yú Míng was relieved when she had that vision after feeling so scared.

Relieved that she and her son were gonna have another chance at life through me and MK.

In a way, it was reassurance for her, but my only question is why Wukong and Macaque never made it in time.

I know that she was going to tell them that she loved them that day, and also tell them she was pregnant with their child.

Nobody knew she was pregnant but her. It's still a wonder to me why they never made it.

I sighed, resting my arms on the balcony railing, thinking about Wukong and Macaque.

I miss them. I don't even know if Wukong's okay, the last I saw, he was still stuck in the scroll, and his piece got cut in half.

Either way, I just hope they're both okay. Macaque probably isn't happy at the moment when I didn't return to Flower Fruit Mountain.

Wukong, if he knew, he would flip out.

I chuckled lightly to myself. "As a matter of fact, they both would flip--."

I grunted in pain, glowing cracks appearing all over my body as the universe struggled to hold itself together.

This is happening because Azure became the new Jade Emperor, and now the universe is on the verge of tearing itself apart, and it's also affecting me.