₴Ⱨ₳ĐØ₩ ₱Ⱡ₳Ɏ

Y/n's P.O.V
Just another day for all of us. Today, me, Pigsy, Tang, Mei, and MK decided to go to a theater.

Yep, you heard me right, a theater.

Not just any theater, Macaque's Shadow Theater.

"I'm so excited! I haven't been to the movies in ages!" MK said excitedly.

"Uh, MK, baby. This isn't a cinema." I corrected him.

"It's a shadow play, with puppets." Tang told him.

"Wha? Puppets? No!" MK pulls out a poster. "I thought we were seeing Kung Fu Monkey Cop: The Movie!"

"Eh, check the back." Mei said.

MK checked the back, before pointing something out. "Oh, Mei. Isn't that the guy who gave us the weird key?"

"You mean the magic key that can unlock anything? Yeah, I'm pretty sure that is him, and I'm also pretty sure that he's still not actually the Mayor." Mei said to him.

"Hello." The creepy not mayor waves at us.

"Eurgh. Well, that's not creepy at all, look away MK." I turned his face away.

"Point is, whatever we're watching, you've earned a break, kid." Pigsy spoke.

"You deserved this, baby. You've been training super hard lately." I hugged MK's side. "I missed it when we all hung out together."

"So, was Sandy just busy or..." Tang began to say.

"What are you talking about? We hang out all the time!" MK tries to deny the fact that Sandy doesn't hang out with us enough.

"Nuh-uh. It's always Monkey King this or some scary skeleton thing that with you lately!" Mei said to him.

"Well, yeah but--"

Tang interrupts him, throwing checker pieces at him. "Just yesterday you blew off checkers night cause' you had to study. Study what, I might ask?!"

"Alright, alright! I get it! It's just, Monkey King said,---" MK paused mid-sentence.

"You okay, bud?" I gave him a concerned look.

"I just-- I need to be ready." He finally said.

"Ready for what?" Pigys asked.

The lights started to dim.

"Shh! It's starting!" Tang said.

"Tang, would you--"

Tang shushes Pigsy.

"If you two don't shush up right now, I'll shush you up for you." I whispered yelled.

That got them to shut up really fast.

A shadow zips by, startling Pigsy and Tang.

"Tang, what kind of play did you say this was?!" Pigsy shook in slight fear.

The curtains on stage opened to reveal Macaque dressed in his cloak.

Of course, I was the only one that knew it was him.

"Welcome viewers to a shadow play the likes of which have never been seen! It follows the tragic tale of a legendary warrior, and how those who bring light into this world inevitability bring darkness to those they hold dear."

"Mom, I just realized something." MK leaned over to me.

"What?" I looked at him.

"I, I don't have snacks!" He says.

"Kid, relax, you literally just ate!" Pigsy said.

"Let the boy get some snacks." I glared at Pigsy, before handing MK some money. "Get whatever you want."