₴ⱠɆɆ₱ ฿Ʉ₲

Y/n's P.O.V
I hummed to myself, washing some dishes for Pigsy, minding my own business.

"Hey, Y/n?" Tang spoke, eating from a bowl of noodles.

"What is it, Tang?" I turned to him, still cleaning the dishes.

"Remember when Spider Queen attacked." He said.

"Yeah, I remember Tang, I was there, literally, captured along with Monkey King, having my powers drained out of me." I scrubbed the dish harder.

"Exactly, um, is anything going on between you and Monkey King?" He asks, slurping his noodles.

I froze and stopped scrubbing the dish.

He just signed his death warrant.

"No, why would there be?" I started rapidly cleaning the dish again.

"I'm just curious, it's not a secret that we all saw you kiss him on the cheek." Tang told me.

Well, dang. They did see that.

"No, why would anything be going on between us?"

"Uh, Y/n..."

"I've just gotten to know him since MK became his successor."

"Y/n..."

"There is nothing going on! It's not like I have a--"

"Y/n!" Tang pointed at my hands, which were glowing jade again.

"Ah!" The plate exploded in my hand. "That's just great, that's the fifth plate this week." I started cleaning the broken plate while glaring at Tang.

"Y/n! I got a delivery that needs to go out, and MK isn't here." Pigsy came in. "Again." He noticed the broken plate.

"Sorry, Pigsy. Ever since Spider Queen's attack, these powers of mine are having random outbursts." I threw the rest of the broken plate away.

"What caused it this time?" Pigsy crossed his arm.

I pointed to Tang who was trying to hide the bowl of noodles he was eating from Pigsy.

"Tang!" Pigsy shouts.

"Pigsy, no!" Tang started running away from Pigsy.

"While you boys do that, I'll just go ahead and deliver these noodles, okay? Bye." I grabbed the noodles, exiting the shop.

The last thing I heard before I left was Tang screaming for mercy.
_______________________________________

Unfortunately, I had to walk, cause MK took the Tuk-tuk to Flower Fruit Mountain.

He doesn't need the Tuk-tuk to get to Flower Fruit Mountain, he can use his staff or Sandy's boat.

I love him, but he certainly isn't that bright.

I took my phone out, looking at the GPS. "Okay, all I gotta do is turn the corner, and..."

I stopped, seeing Macaque's dojo in front of me.

"What, this can't be right, let me check the address again." I checked the address for the delivery again, making sure this was the right place, and lo and behold, this was the right place.

Are you kidding me?

I'm not ready to see him again, I still have to beat the crap out of him first.

Well, I do want to see him again, but delivering noodles, seriously?!

I groaned, knocking on the door. "Macaque, open up. Noodle delivery! "

I heard a beep from my phone. I pulled it out, seeing an ad pop up.