฿₳Đ ₩Ɇ₳₮ⱧɆⱤ

Y/n's P.O.V
I watched the TV on Sandy's boat as Tang ate his noodles and MK was swinging the staff around with Mei.

"And in breaking news, it's been confirmed that last week's devastation was caused by the legendary Demon Bull King. Questions still remains about the small overpowered young man who saved us all. Authorities warn citizens on..."

"And I was like, "Stop there, Demon Bull King." And D.B.K.'s all like, "You can't stop me! I'm cwazy!" And then I grabbed my staff, and whoosh! I created this giant mech!" MK swung the staff around, accidentally causing a leak in the boat.

"Uh oh, looks like you sprung a leak, MK." Mei looks at the leak.

"Oh jeez!"

"I've just pulled a quadruple shift at the shop. And I show up to see you've all been slacking off all day!" Pigsy angrily stomps onto the boat.

"Oh, Pigsy, relax. A little time off never hurt anyone." Tang ate his noodles

"It does hurt if you're slacking off most of the time you're suppose to be working." I spoke up.

"Come on, Mom. A time off never hurt anybody." MK waved it off.

"MK, sweetie, do I have to count the many times you've slacked off?" I looked at him.

"Look out!" Sandy shouts.

All of a sudden, a crate broke off the crane, falling onto MK.

"Kid!"

"MK!" I shouted, my heart almost stopping.

"I... am... invincible!" MK shouts, busting out of the crate.

"Yeah!" Mei cheers.

"Phew." I sigh in relief.

"Look, MK, just 'cause you got the Monkey King's powers and all, It don't mean-" Pigsy tried to tell him.

Me, Pigsy, Tang, and Sandy gasped, seeing Mei pointing a bazooka at MK.

"MK! How about... this?" Mei presses the button, launching a missile at MK.

"Nope, absolutely not!" I grabbed MK out of the way. "My heart was about to jump out of my chest."

"I am invincible!" MK shouts once more.

I let out a sigh. "MK, bud, you're a superhero now. You're going to need--"

Mei gasps. " A cape! Maybe a logo, or a headquarters! Some vehicles, you know, all the stuff to help you beat bad guys!"

"No, what I was getting at--"

Mei interrupts again. "To the Sea-Crate... Base!" She opens an elevator.

We followed her into the elevator, looking at the place in awe as we got out.

"Welcome to our new team!" Mei gestured to all the vehicles, weapons, etc.

"Mei, when did you make this? MK gasps in awe.

"How did you make this?" Pigsy gasped in shock.

"Impressive." I commented.

"Say, Sandy, weren't you building a secret base for MK, too?" Tang leaned over to Sandy.

"Umm... no." Sandy looks away.

"Hey, MK. Want be to shoot you with this blaster?" Mei held up the blaster, pointing it at MK.

"Yes, let's do it!" MK stood in front of it.

"No, absolutely not!" I pulled him out of the way. "My heart almost jumped out of my twice already, I don't care if you're invincible, I care if you're Sage, so please stop shooting yourself and purposely getting hurt."