₮Ɽ₳ł₦ł₦₲ ₮ł₥Ɇ

Y/n's P.O.V
I yawned, stretching as I got out of bed, adjusting my glasses on my face, and started getting ready for the day.

So much has happened since Spider Queen attacked, the sleep bug app, that weird dream I had, Macaque offering to help me with my powers, a giant dumpling almost destroying the city, and Pigsy going psycho over a game of ping pong.

Yeah, as I said, a lot has happened, and I'm very tempted to take Macaque up on his offer. Even though Wukong said he was going to help me with my powers, he didn't do that once, he only taught me how to use my spear, and now he's off on vacation without a care in the world, so Macaque is the next best thing.

I went downstairs, and like usual, Tang was freeloading again, while Pigsy was glaring at him.

I did notice one thing, that MK wasn't here.

"Hey, uh, where's MK?" I asked my two friends.

"Oh, he and Mei are galavanting off somewhere. I swear if he continues to do this, he's fired." Pigsy growled.

"Ahem." I cleared my throat, glaring at Pigsy.

"Fine fine, I'll cut the kid a break, he has been seeming a little stressed since Monkey King went on vacation." Pigsy scoffed. "Some mentor."

"What do you think Monkey King even does on vacation?" Tang asked as he ate his noodles.

I sighed, banging my hand on the counter. "Does it really matter, Tang? He left without even giving a proper goodbye, why should we care what he's doing on vacation? He didn't seem to care about me when he left!"

"Uh, Y/n." Tang pointed down at the counter.

I lifted my hand, seeing a small crater on the counter. I sighed, rubbing my head. "Pigsy, hand me the grocery list, I was planning on going out today anyways."

Pigsy handed me the grocery list. "Are you feeling alright? You got a little bit agitated when Monkey King was mentioned."

"I'm fine, I'm going, bye." I zipped out of the shop before anything else was said.
_______________________________________

I walked down the sidewalk, grocery list in hand, but my first stop was Carmichael's Bookstore.

Before I entered, I looked up at the sign, it now said Carmichael's and Mystake's Tea and Books.

I went inside and was greeted by Puck. "Yes Puck, good to see you too."

Puck chirped before flying over to his little perch on the register counter

"Oh Y/n, lovely to see you again." Mrs. Carmichael came from around the corner.

"You too." I smiled. "I see you and Mystake added that tea shop in."

"Oh yes, my sister came to me with the idea and we went for it." Mrs. Carmichael said as we walked over to the area where you could sit back, relax, and drink some tea.

"Makes sense, you both love to make tea." I sat down.

"I know, we're both old women and like to make tea, so why not?" Mrs. Carmichael sat down as well.

I chuckle. "Don't forget, you're both wise and have that touch of violence."

"You're right about that, dear." She laughs.

"Would anybody like some tea?" An old woman came up.

I looked to see Mystake. "Mystake, it's been a while."

"Indeed it has, Y/n." She sat down, handing us each a cup of tea, with me and Mrs. Carmichael.

I took a sip of tea and suddenly felt energized. "You sure know how to make tea Mystake."