Him

" Can a broken heart beat ?? " I ask .

" Of course it can !! " She Said sarcastically and again continued . " But-.... It loses the Only purpose to beat , the only hope , the only life we live for....... " she looked at me closely and said the next word " You lose yourself " and smiled , but anybody could say that smile was the saddest smile you have ever seen ..
"Think about it how can a person live when it's dead from inside??""

She asked me with a toothy smile on her face . Though she was smiling all toothy her eyes showed something else , the emotions she was hiding from years, faking everybody with her smile . Till this date i didn't know that she was this much broken from inside. She never said or talked About her feelings or emotions never once openly. I saw that broken Soul of her for the first time in those eyes, those eyes who always shine like glittering no matter what the situation is.... , i didn't know that every time she smiled saying "i don't care" that she was crying inside, dying inside day by day ... And we didn't know .

I wanted to hug her tightly, and wanted to ask her. what happened??? You can share it with me !!.. I am always there for you !,. No matter what, I wanted to know everything about her so desperately But... The moment i approached her she disappeared............. Disappeared in the thin air with no sign of anything to be particular. My shock was when I looked around my surroundings,

"Where am I ?? How did i end up here ? What the hell !! " I said getting panicked .

I roamed , ran here and there desperately to find someone...., Someone who i know, My mom , dad ... len ... anybody!!!., Sweat dripping through me , my hairs which were already latched to my neck to my forehead due to the quantity of sweat oozing out me . I myself don't know why I am sweating so much

" did i run that much ??,. " I asked myself,..

But it then hit me that the temperature itself was hot . it was like the sun was just going to land next to me ... my skin was burning like I was getting fried in a 100° Boling oil .....

" I need to get out of here , i really need to ... I cannot stand a second anymore here, but how the Hell ..... "

Running around like manic hoping to see someone or some other place to go from here where only some dusky land with huge rocks which were bigger than an electric tower I was losing my consciousness , i cannot bear this anymore... My legs were giving up.

" God , i want to go home. IS HERE ANYBODY FOR F**K SA- " .......

" You're looking for me "
A voice echoed from my back I was certainly sure it was her . and the voice was the same as I talked with before When I was half way to turn my back full................ a sudden

SPLASHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
A sudden bucket of cold water was thrown on me , making me waking up from my nightmare..

" Ahhhhhhh ,.... ( cough cough ) shit !!!, Wha-t the he-eck ( cough) i cannot breathe,. I can't breathe-- " i said breathlessly , trying to get as much oxygen as possible.

" Calm down , calm down Ann , Clam down ....... "

But I could barely breathe..., my chest was getting tight , like someone was crushing my lungs with great pressure, the amount of oxygen I wanted wasn't getting enough,

" CALM THE F**K DOWN ... ANNE !!!!! YOU HEAR ME ???, DO YOU HEAR ME ???,. AM TALKING TO YOU !!! ," i nodded too weak to open my mouth and say yes !!!, I wish I could slap the shit out of him ,.. why the hell is he screaming on top of his lungs.. my eardrums .

" BREATH BREATH ... FOR GODDAM SAKE BREATH , slowly slowly yeahhh okay , yeahh... Slowlyyyy " i did
As was said to me, like that !!

After some half an' hour I was now ok ... Just ok !!, Feeling normal', but still felt weak enough to shut this shits mouth who was blabbering from the moment I was ok to breathe properly... Still sitting on my bed , feeling drowsy , him behind me drying my hair with the towel idk why isn't he using a hair dryer ...