Announcement

Holaaaa!!!!

First of all, thank you so very much to each one of you who had been bearing with me throughout this LONG journey of Monami and Karan. If it wasn't because of you guys, I won't be able to take this story at this point. I even dropped it once and decided to just not write anymore. But I got so many DMs and comments that made me change my mind. For that, I'm so thankful to all my readers, specially the ones who has been vocal about their liking and disliking.

Now, finally after one year and eight months, I'm going to wrap this book up. Just one more chapter and......... Well, I hope I didn't disappointed you guys and has been entertaining you quite nicely with my VERY PERFECT WRITING SKILLS ; b

LOL!!

But honestly, It was like my practice to get better at this. And now I think I'm ready to have a blast with another story.

As they say every beautiful start comes after an ending. So I guess it's time to bring that ending.

Once again, Thank you so very much everyone for being there with me all this time and encouraging me with your precious votes and comments.

And for my silent readers, humphhhhh!!!, Koi ni bachu hisaab deno padego.

Just to let you know that they were not empty Threats about my husband, Lucifer The Great.

He's coming to get my revenge from all of you. YUPPP!!

And to know about him, you need to read my next story of

LUCIFER VALENTIANO AND NATALEYA LEONTIEV [my sautan:( ]

Title — Death Wish

Genera — Romance

Tropes —  

Mafia Boss
  Runaway bride
Murder Mystery
Hate to Love
Boss- Employee

Intro is available and first chapter will be there in some days. So if any of you has ever liked my work and my writing style, go and add this into your library.

I tried my best to keep you hooked to this book, and I'll keep trying better and better for my upcoming works. I hope I'll receive the same love and support for my new book like this one.

Don't worry there still is one chapter and an Epilogue of this one is remaining 👻

Lots Of Love!!

— YOUR AUTHOR