End Of The Happy Days

Monami

Well, do I need to remind y'all that I'm the biggest Dumbass on this planet??

I don't think so. Cause I just keep on doing it with my action.

As I heard the voice of choking from the other side of the phone, I brought it away from my ear and my eyes went wide like a hawk, as I looked at the screen.

I gasped reading the contact name. Goddamn you monu!! 

I CALLED KARAN THINKING IT'S KOEL.

I want to scream,
I want to screech,
I want to cry,
I want to kick my own freaking ass and then jump off the balcony.

What the fuck did I just do??

'Hey darling!! '

My own words rang in my head like a church bell. I didn't understand what to say or do and panicking, disconnected the call then throwing the phone away on the bed I buried my face in the pillow.

Way to embarrass yourself monu!!

It's been twelve days since he left, leaving me alone here to deal with the shit my damned brain keeps serving me.

And didn't even called once to check on me if I'm alive or dead. Quite expected.

Faizy tried to tell me about his mission but I choose not to listen to anything about that man. It was a  little uncomfortable on the first day. But as the time passed I realized that whatever happened, was for good. It's good that he's not here, I'm alone with my chocolates and books and sometimes my crazy friends gave me company. I spent these twelve days eating, working and romanticising myself with the badboys of my books. But on the second thought if he was here these twelve days would have been boring and irritating. Either we would just keep fighting or we wouldn't talk at all. The point is, whatever happened was perfect. I was happy.

The days were spent at the academy as I was now working as the head doctor.  And while coming back in the evening, Sid and Koel used to come with me.  We would watch some movies and order some food, all in all everything was fine until I did this fuck up.

Why on this earth I had to call him. I could have called faizy, Sid, bhai or anyone on this earth,mistakenly. Why it had to be him.

Though he didn't said a single word but still, I'm just not feeling right like before.

It's all Koel's fault. As it was Saturday and off from the academy, she was going to come here and spend the day with me, Sid was out of the city regarding some official work and will be coming back by evening. But Koel said she has to shop something and would be a bit late. So I decided to call and check on her, but mistakenly did this.

Why am I so clumsy. Can't even dial a freaking right number. ARGHHHHH!!!

I got up from bed and walked into the kitchen. Opening up the fridge I took out a chocolate and came back to my room.

It's almost afternoon, so I decided not to wait anymore for That bitch and opened the novel that I was reading since yesterday. I fell asleep last night while reading it.

'Let's just complete this'

I told myself and started reading while munching on the chocolate.

Books are the only comfort for me when I need to calm down and to give my mind a break from all the stressful things happening around me.

It's my escape from the reality. Harsh reality, I might add. I know reality can't be escaped. But I think, could be paused for a moment while I get lost in this maden world. I know at some point we'll have to face what's fated for us, but being a little unrealistic for some moments and live the life that you've always wanted, doesn't hurt anyone, right??