Cooking Class

Monami

I looked down at flynn and was about to go down the tower with the help of my long hair when suddenly a sharp voice approached me. "Monami!!"

I looked back at the evil women, whom I used to call mother, who kept me locked for last eighteen years in this huge tower in the forest, and now have came to prevent me from running away with the love of my life and lead a happy life.
"Monami!!" She called again angrily.

"Let me go!! " I pleaded.

"Get up monami!! "

Huh??

" Goddamn your sleep, rise up man!! " I was shook harshly which has me open my eyes that instant and I looked up.

The first thing that came into my view was Karan's face, it was this close to mine. "You?? Where is Flynn ?? " I asked half asleep.

"Where is who?? " He raised his brow with a disgusted face.

I looked around and saw my right hand was around his torso and leg was tangled with him's. My head was resting on his chest and his left hand was under me, holding me up.

What the fuck??

I jerked myself and sit up. My sleepiness suddenly got vanished.  He followed the action. My eyes darted towards the pillows scattered on the floor.

Damn!! The splitting wall.

"Who did this?? " I asked being the dumbass that I am.

" I think The mighty lord of thunder came down to take you with him to his realm but seeing you cuddling with your husband he must be feeling heartbreaking and wreck a hell over here then returned back. " He said stressing on the word cuddling.

"S-Shut up. And, you could've just simply slipped from under me. It wasn't compulsory to ruin my sweet dreams. " I huffed to hide my embarrassing stutter.

"Off course I could. But I wanted you to see the way you were squeezing the air out of me. " He said with an irritated grunt.

" Stop complaining, you didn't die. " I told.

"But you definitely tested your luck. " He taunted.

" Unsuccessfully " I grunted.

" How unfortunate!! " He mocked.

" For real." I nodded acting genuinely disappointed.

We both stayed silent for some moments then he got up and walked inside the bathroom.

Ignoring the embarrassing thoughts that were clouding my head, I slumped back into the bed, wishing if I could just go back to my own tangled.

After ten minutes of unsuccessful attempts to sleep I huffed and sit up again, just then the door of bathroom swung open, presenting the shitless Karan.

I felt the air getting robbed from my lungs as I take into his appearance.

God surely has made him on Sunday, not just any sunday but June's Sunday, considering his hotness. Fuck, he's just so irresistible. I shamelessly checked him out from head to toe. His broad chest, visible veins and alluring abs. The viens of his arms pop out as he crossed his arms around his chest.

My eyes traveled up to his neck to his sharp jaws. Everything is just so inviting. As my eyes traveled up further I saw those daring eyes, which has the ability to keep any women captivated till infinity. Suddenly I noticed a movement of his brow, and the a clearance of throat filled the silent environment as I was pulled out of thoughts, tempting thoughts to be precise.