Monami The Chef

Monami

Karan stoppee the jeep in front of a big mansion. And we climbed off the jeep and jogged towards the entrance.

I have heard a lot about THIS house of Shergills but never got the chance to visit.

This house belongs to Karan's maternal family. His mom was the only child of them and they wanted her to live here. They spent here the years untill she was alive.

But after she died they shifted to Jaipur and used to visit here only when any of them was transferred here.

Karan pressed the doorbell and Bhabhi opened the door with a wide excited smile on her face.

We just took a step ahead to enter when baby comes and pounce on Karan.

"Chachuuuuu!!! ". He took her into his arms and kissed her forehead.

Awwwwwee!!! This duo is sooo cute.

I don't believe myself to call that devil CUTE!! But...

He is!! Yeah!!

Whenever he is with baby.. He forgot about that Khadoos which always overpowers his inner sweet side.

Sweet?? Cute?? Hmmm???

Okay!! I don't believe it to be real.. He's surely pretending it.

Baby jumped down from his arms and hugged me. I tightened my arms around her mini frame.

This little angel!!

I put her down and hugged Bhabhi and Karan touched her feet.

"Come inside now, we are waiting for so long. " Bhabhi said gesturing us.

I looked around and gets mesmerised by the lavish and elegant mansion in front of my eyes.

As I was admiring the beauty of the house a voice caught my attention and I turned towards it.

"Finally you guys came. !! " Param bhai said coming from the kitchen.

He opened his arms walking towards me to hug but...

This jealous creature!!

Karan hugged him to beat me but we ended up hugging him together.

Our hands accidentally collided on Bhai's back and a sudden shiver ran in my veins.

We looked at each other still hugging Bhai and suddenly he held my hand.

I snapped my eyes towards him and saw a mischievous look in his eyes.

What the hell is wrong with this man!!

I struggled to get my hand free but his grip was so tight.

Does he wants to kill me by giving shocks??

I gave him a hard look.. But does it bother the devil anyways!!?.

Suddenly something clicked my mind.

"Bhaiiiiii!! " He left my hand in a jolt and broke the hug. I too gets aparted from bhai.

I looked at his face and was hardly controling my laugh!!

I swear!!

He was looking so funny but cute at the same time on that moment.

"How did you get so late?? " Bhai asked looking at Karan.

"We were waiting for others to leave. !! " Karan answered.

" Are you planning to keep them standing all day, Param?? " Bhabhi asked while crossing arms over her chest.

"Off course not. Come!! "

We sit on the sofa in living area then Bhabhi came and offered us water and Sit next to me.

"We are waiting for you since the morning. " Baby said complaining and made a pout.

I looked at her cute face and kissed her cheek and took her into a hug.

"I'm sorry baby... We got stuck somewhere.!! "

"Fine. Now if you are begging for forgiveness, then, I accept your apology!! " She said flipping her hairs back. And we all bursted into a laugh.

"You beast !! " Bhabhi said and hit her head slightly.

"Okay!! You guys continue..I'll go and make lunch for us!! " Bhabhi said while standing up.

"Areyyy!! Bhabhi wait. !! I'll help you!! " I said and got up quickly.

"Noooooooooooooo!!! " Karan shouts with in a warning tone.

And I nearly jumped on my place at his sudden shout.

"What's the issue with this?? " I asked while narrowing my eyes at him.

"I don't want to see you setting our house on fire !! " He explains!!

"You what?? "

This ugly mongoose!!

"I can cook okay!! " I said crossing my arms over my chest and turned my face to another side with huff!!

"Yeahh!!! Just like the day when you tried to boil water for coffee... Hmmm?? " He raised his brow.

I remember the day when...

I was standing near the kitchen slab.. Boiling water for coffee... When my best freind... Not sid...another close friend of mine shared some memes with me and my phone beeped I turned to it but ended up hiting a box... It falls down and a paper bag... Which was placed over it.. Falls on the stove and catch fire..in attempt to reduce the fire my three fingers burned. Not very much...

"Now that wasn't my fault guysss!!!!" I said annoyingly. And the trio looked at me with a blank expressions

"No please. Let these poor walls live some more time, UNCOOKED. " he said sarcastically.

And Bhai and Bhabhi were staring at us with an amused and confused grin, laughing occasionally.

"It's okay Monu I'll manage!!" Bhabhi said while covering her laughter.

"But I wanted to help you!! "

"It's okay!! Param will help. Right?? " Bhai said turning to Bhai.

"Me??????? " Bhai snapped his horrified face towards bhabhi and she laughed so hard.

Still!!

Couldn't understood why they were looking like that at me and Karan??

That intense look in those eyes were saying something else. I tried to shrug off the thought for the moment.

Bhabhi and Bhai goes into kitchen.

Meanwhile Baby decided to play blindfold with me and Karan.

TO BE CONTINUE........

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

Hushh!!!

Shower your love.

B-bye.

Catch you in the next chapter.

Till then keep loving me the same way.

Thanks!!