Ignorance

Karan

I was sitting on the bed, holding her pendant in my hand and was continuously staring on it.

'Who would have gave it to her??' I thought.

"Just this much let me become close to you, just let me become the thread of your pendant. Waah waah!! waah waah!! "

I quickly stuffed the pendant in ny pocket after listening Faizy's voice and stands up.

" In just two days, Manami has brought Tsunami in your heart."

"Stop talking nonsense. Will you??"

"And you stop lying. You have started liking her. Isn't?? "

"No way in hell. I hate her!! "

"But this scene is telling a different story" He said with a cheesy smile.

"Faizy jus-

"Wait a minute. How the in the name of earth you started hating her in just two bloody days?? " He raised his one brow and I stutter realising that I didn't told him yet.

"Well, I was about to tell you that-

" That? "

" She's the one. "

" The one ?? "

"Ranisahiba!! " I said and Scratched the back of my head.

"What?? She's the Mahaajan Princess??  Oh god my god.." He shout while jumping in excitement like a child when he get his favorite icecream.

"Why the heck are you shouting?? " I said while covering my ears.

Faizy is my best friend since I have joined the academy as a cadet. I share everything with him, Including Monami.

" I'm so stupid I should've guessed it already. " He exclaimed excitedly.

"Why the hell are you so excited?? " I asked raising my brow.

"Cause No one else can make you this helpless. And I love seeing you like this, Poor Karan. " He answered with a devilish smirk.

"Stop this nonsense." I glared.

" Wow!! You are ready for romance and I can't even talk nonsense. This is so unfair.!! "

I stepped towards him to hit him but he ran out of my room... I followed him but as I stepped in the corridor, bumps into someone and in preventing her from falling we both falls on the ground her on top of me.

Nooooo!!! Why she???

She passed me an over sweet smile but I pushed her aside and got up while rolling my eyes.

I forwarded my hand to help her getting up just because she fell because of me. She took my hand with a wide grin and got up.

"Are you fine, Dr. Verma"

"Yes Karan!!" I gave her a cold look.

"I mean,Karan sir!! "

I nodded and left from there.

After getting ready I went to the drills area. As Param Bhai will take the command from today so I didn't had to go there. But don't know why I was still going.

You just wanted to see her face. My conscience stated making me snort.

Ohh please!!!

Ohh yess!!!

As I entered into the drill area my eyes started searching her.

There she is!!!

She was trying to climb the rope. As soon as her gaze fell on me my heart just skipped a beat.