Shopping

Monami

" Wooow!! " I gushed over the view in front of my eyes and walked towards the heaven of my life.

"Where the f*ck have been since?? MG!! " I squealed drooling over it again and licked my lips.

Getting more closer to it I stroked my finger in chocolate river and licked.

"Yummmm!!! "

Heaven.

I've heard from mom in childhood that there's a place called chocolate island and always wanted to visit here. Now finally I'm here. I can eat as much chocolates as I want.

Woahoooo!!

I jumped in excitement then made my way towards candy tree. Thousands of chocolate candies were hanging over it.

Licking the drool on the corner of my lips I get closer to it. I just had raised my hand to get one but suddenly something wet falls on my cheek. I raised my hand to my cheek but before I could clean it two more drops landed on the corner of my lips. As soon as my tongue reached to it I froze at the realisation and I shoot my hungry gaze towards the sky.

Chocolate rain!!

Chocolate rain!!

CHOCOLATE RAIN!!

And the next moment it sped up and I felt myself getting drenched in chocolate.

Blast it!!

My eyes gets closed by themselves at the pleasure of the moment. I started jumping, twirling in excitement without knowing the way my steps taking me towards.

Suddenly my leg bumped in something and eyes fluttered open. The moment I realised I'm on the edge of the chocolate lake and. Thuddd!!!!!!!!

And I was inside the chocolate lake. But not at all regretting the accident. I closed my eyes again and someone splashed the chocolate on my face. I smiled and licked my mouth. It tastes heav-

Wait. What??

Why isn't it sweet but feels like water.

One more splash of chocolate liquid hit my face and I got up with the jerk.

"What the h-

Koel was standing in front of me with an empty jug of water droplets dripping from it and i realised water dripping from my face too.

" What???????? How did I came here?? I was in chocolate lake?? Where it is?? " I started shooting my questions in deafening screams.

"Shut up!! And get your ass out of the bed right now!! " She shoted back at me and I went mum try to understand the situation.

"Damn you !! I thought you would be dreaming about your first night. But you freaking women is dreaming about chocolates. Shame on you!! " She screeched and was almost about to approach my throat when i jumped from the bed. Realisation hit me like an iron rod on head.

Engagement!!

"It's my Engagement today!!"

Which means.. I'm getting engaged today.

To karan!!

Blast!! Blast!! Blast!!

"Congratulations for regaining your memory mam!! Now move your ass and get ready!!"

"Alright!! But you really don't have to empty the whole jug over me. Do you?? "

"Now I'm feeling the need of smashing it on your head too. Would you like me to do so?? " She said aggressively stepping towards me.