Cold Wars

Monami's

I was laying on my bed when a knock on the door grabbed my attention I got up but the door was pushed open them.

"Er..Heyy Sanjana, " I greeted uncomfortably. "You wanna come in? "

"Nope, I just came to tell you that Batra Sir wants to see you. " She expressed

"Uh... Ohkay!! "I climbed off the bed and We both walked towards Batra Sir's cabin.

"What's your problem with Karan Sir??"She asked without turning to look at me.

Did Karan told her anything?

But why her???

Is she someone important Or... Special??

Stop. Just stop here Monu.

What does it have to do with you if she is someone special. U don't give a damn about it. Right??

Yeah!!

I looked at her for a moment then turned my face ahead.

"No. Who told you?? "We stopped at the door of Batra Sir's cabin and turned towards each other.

"No one has told me, But I'm telling you. Don't try to be over smart with Sirji otherwise the result will not be good."She warned me in a cold voice and without waiting for my answer she left.

Ohhh, Possessive!!!

But Who the hell was she to-

Wait!!

I care a damn.

Shrugging off the thoughts I entered inside the cabin and snorted immediately.

Not again!!!

Is it important to show his bloody face everywhere??

And you never start jumping inside after you take a look of his face.

Me what-??

Ohh Pu-hleej!!  Jumping ?? my foot!!! I don't even like to hear his stupid voice.

Yeah... And i don't like to listen Arijit singh.

Heyyy!!! Don't you dare Drag him in all this.

And please concentrate!!!!!!!

"Good afternoon Sir!!" I wished Batra Sir he wished me back then WE exchanged a burning glare and cursed each other in mind.

I know he was cursing me too.

Khadoos!!

"At ease" Batra sir said and Walked towards me.

"Kaisi ho Monu?? " He asked taking me into a hug.

Batra sir, Suraj Uncle and my dad were best friends. He used to visit us when we were in india before.

"I'm fine Uncle. How are you??" We broke the hug. And he put his hand on my head and nodded in Yes.

"I'm also here guys!!"

Karan interrupted and we turned to him.

This jealous caterpillar!!

Batra Sir chuckled while I glared at him.

"Sir!! Please tell her to leave the academy. "I snapped my head towards him.

" Wha-

Did he smashed his head on the wall.

"Karan!! ... But how can I do this.."

"But sir you called her here for this only. No??"

'What??'I looked at Batra Sir in questioning way.