VAN MANUS

Monami

WE WERE having the dinner together. While Baby and Sid were chatting on there silly jokes and were arguing over who's better between Doremon and Shinchan.

Yeah!! You heard me right.

Bhabhi, Karan and Param Bhai were talking about Karan's joining...as he's leaving tomorrow early in the morning . And i was trying not to give attention to any of their talkings. As that rude arrogant and Not-so-gentle-man has already spoiled my mood.

My anger was just getting intense by only seeing his handsome punchable face.

That person never deserved my friendship.... I was such an idiot excepting this Still after all these eight years.

I shrugged off the thoughts trying not to think about him and started eating quietly.

Param bhai was looking at me in the meantime.

Off course I knew why.

But!! I will not let him complete his mission and was not giving him any chance.

And Karan, Who was still confused with my behavior, was stealing glances from me .

But after noticing it I got more frustrated. Now why the heck is he trying to know the reason of my behavior.

I was burning in frustration, irritation, confusion and What not.

And with all these thoughts in my mind i took salad and started chewing it...that's when i feel like my tongue is burning.

"Arghhhh!!!! Heckkkkkk!!!! "
I winced and suddenly started getting hiccups.

Shitttt!!!

I have mistakenly ate chilly.

"Hiiiickkkk!!!! " "Seeeesssssseeee"

. "Hiiickkkk!!!! "

"Hiickkkk!!!! ""Hiickkkk!!!! "

Everyone's attention diverted to me and they almost jumped at my sudden screamings.

"Monu!!!! "

"Monami!! "

"Monu"

"Monami"

" Doctor girl"

Sid and Karan approached me with glass of water quickly as my eyes welled up with tears. Actually, Karan was the fastest. But I ignored him while rolling my eyes and take water from Sid gulping it in one go.

The water cooled down my throat making me sigh in relief.

"You okay?? " "Are you fine?? " Sid and Karan asked at the same time.

"I'm okay..... Sid" I answer, Leaving Karan in more confusion and he gave me a look that was screaming What-The-Hell??

But, I didn't cared and turned towards bhabhi as she offered me the sugar. "Have it, you'll feel Better.

" Where is your head?? " Bhai asked me faking anger wrapping around his worry.

"I'm Sorry,... I was just. "

-Trying to not look at him??

My conscience offered and I cleared my throat to hide my 'got caught' face.

Unknowingly,I turned my head towards him just to find that he was already looking at me, very intensively. When our eyes met, I saw the question hanging in them, If I was okay??

Like, What the fuck does he think he's doing??

First he talks nonsense about me then asking me if I was fine. The hell, I'm fine!!
Just look at this Van Manus, As if very concerned about me. Huh. I felt the frustration getting worst on me and stood up pushing the chair away, it's screech grabbed everyone's attention and they eyed me in confusion.