Who'll Be Rulling??

Monami

I Was drumming my fingers on my lap in nervousness. Never thought that I would have to keep silence for whole twenty five minutes. And Have definitely never thought that I would be able to do it.

He was driving silently towards Shergill House, and I was sitting on the passengers seat, craving to talk.

Not with him!!

For the first time ever in my life I was unable to forget an argument. My talkative nature can make Friends as soon as Enemies. But never in my life I ever cared about what others think of me. But this time, I don't know why it's affecting me this much that I don't even want to see Karan's face let alone talk to him. And fortunately my tongue supported me this time by keeping itself calm for the last twenty minutes.

But As the destination is coming close I'm loosing my control. Don't know how he always maintain this rude facade.

Anger is one thing but I can't ignore any handsome man, specially when he's all mine now. .

I cringed at my thoughts but Me being me, I try kept looking outside the window but found myself unknowingly eyeing him every other minute.

In all this who'd-be-the-groom-drama I couldn't peacefully examine how dashing he was looking in this black tux. And now finally when we got the time, all the bad memories he has gifted me came all crashing. Pissed but unable to control my eyes I kept stealing quick glances.

Every color, every cloth suits him and god damn me for liking this angry, irritated face of this handsome goblin.

I was so lost in staring him that didn't realised he was staring back at me.

"Ehemmm!!"

His jawline. Goddd!! Why did you made him so perfectly.

"Ehemmm Ehemmm!! "

My eyes wobbled as he cleared his throat loudly.

Did I just... Got caught staring my husband??

Slow claps for monu!!

I blinked my eyes continuously and whipped my head towards window and started looking outside.

Wow!! There are roads!! I never saw them before. How beautiful.

' That, was seriously lame. '

I told myself and kept my eyes stir on the road.

But nothing could stop me from sinking in the embarrassment of getting caught.

What would he think of me??

Nothing, now you have the license to stare him, and doing whatever the hell you want. You are his wife Monu.

Is there any option to change my conscience??

The Car stopped and and I looked out of my trance and the window.

Finally.

Stepping out of the car and Straightening my dress I was all set to run inside to get away of being embarrassed but Karan was already besides me in three long strides.

I didn't turned to look back at him,We both walked together towards the house.

Everyone came running at the door from inside. My nervousness and stress vanished in a mere second as soon as I saw those shining smiles.

They were so happy. And in this moment, all that i want is, not to let this happiness ruined.

Bhabhi was standing there with 'pooja ki thaali'. She flashed me a smile and said "stand close".