Loosing All Possession

The sudden sound of the siren broke my beauty sleep.

They don't even let me sleep.

After rolling on my bed twice I got up and  picked up my phone to check the time. It's 5:30 pm.

As I was tired like hell after morning training,

Correction!!! Punishment...!

Yeah!! Punishment. And after fixing my stay in this academy I decided to take a quick nap...

Really?? Was it quick or full long nap??

Yeah yeah!!

I have been sleeping from afternoon.

Everyone came out off thier rooms and asked Ustaad Ji for what this siren is for??

"Karan Sirji has called everyone at the ground right now."

For what?

Now what is he going to do with our poor souls. God!! Save us.

"Sumanji can't do anymore training" She said Huffing.

"#im still tired from the morning session"

"Kripya sabhi log sheegrh hi prishthbhumi par pdhare... Anyatha Karan Sir hum sab ko phir se dandit kr denge" Prem ji said.

"Karan What???? " I only understood Karan.

Everyone need their own translator here.

"#Prem Ji, please explain in Hindi "

"Arey, iss se adhik hindi mein kis prakaar samjhau aap... " Sumanji interrupted.

"Arey!! Prem ji is saying that if we don't reach on the ground right away, Karan Sir will punish us again. So we better get going. "

"Ohh!! " I said.

Then we remembered the morning chaos and preferred to go.

Everyone started leaving but I went back inside to freshen up as I had just got up from sleep.

I'm late!!!

Again.

I was running towards the ground suddenly bumped into someone.

Ouchh!!!

"Did you left your eyes in your room doctor?? "I looked up to recognize the familiar voice.

Sanjana!!

"A... A I'm sorry!! "

She gestures me towards ground the walk.

Does She wants to talk about something??

We walked together till the entrance of the ground and finally she opened her mouth.

"I heard you are very good at arguments. Don't tell me you are quitting as an army doctor and heading to Law!! "

Ohhhhh!!!

So that six feet two inch Dracula told her everything.

"I didn't knew your Sirji likes to gossip" I said while turning to her.

"You also don't know that, after getting into this fight with Karan Sir you've got us all against yourself" She warned

Really!!

"This over smartness of yours will not work in front of Karan Sirji" A smirk appears on my lips as she said that.

"And your Karan Sirji won't work in front of me. " I muttered and scratched the back of my head.