Black Queen

Monami

The door opened with a click and I looked up from the phone towards Karan. He was buttoning up the cuffs of his shirt while walking towards the dressing table. My face fell at his ignorance. He was supposed to compliment me, or at least could have looked sweetly towards me for once.

Khadus!!

I wanted to look away in anger but his ravishing sight didn't even let me blink. His messy hair was still wet and the upper two buttons of his shirt were also undone, making him look super hot right now. I felt my throat getting dry. I forced my eyes back at the phone to distract myself. But couldn't focus on a single word of this riddle because of the walking six feet five inches riddle of my life. I was right when I compared him with a chameleon. Even the chameleon seems to take lessons from him. One moment he was all touchy making me want more of him and the next moment he was behaving all ignorant as if he wasn't just kissing me like a hungry man of three lives, some minutes ago.

I kept stealing glances from him as he tried to fix his bow tie and a hope borned inside me to get a chance of getting close to him.

Since when I started getting this wild??

Since Karan Shergill entered into my life and made me realise that I still have a lot to want.

A smile made its way to my lips as I remembered his words from last night.

I got up from the bed and walked up to him, stood in the middle of him and the mirror, facing him. He raised a brow at my action but I chose to ignore and took the tie from his hands.

Hell, I'm angry. Why would I talk to him? Huh!!

I tried to reach his neck with the tie but-

Damn this Six feet devil!!

I looked at him with angry eyes, wishing for him to get the hint of both, me being angry and that I want him to bend a little.
But he instead stepped back and sat on the bed without uttering a single word which annoyed me even more. I exhaled a frustrated sigh and walked to him. But this time he was so down compared to my level that I had to bend down to an extent. I straightened myself again and Frustratedly grit my teeth. I waited for him to do something to make it my level but When he didn't budge from his place, I gave up and threw his tie on the bed and turned to walk away.

But he instead stepped back and sat on the bed without uttering a single word which annoyed me even more. Exhaled a frustrated sigh and walked to him. But this time he was so down compared to my level that I had to bend down to an extent. I straightened myself again and Frustratedly grit my teeth. I kept staring at him for some moments but When he didn't budge from his place, I gave up and threw his tie on the bed and turned to walk away.

A hand grabbed mine, pulling me back and I landed onto his thigh. A gasp left my lips when his hands came around my waist after stuffing the tie in my hand. I looked at his face and realised that we are at a perfect level now. Turning to face him, I brought the tie around his neck and started fixing it. He was looking away at the wall the whole time but When my fingers touched his neck, I felt him stiff. His eyes bored into mine and with every knot, I felt him pulling me closer to him. Our breaths were mingling by now and I had totally lost my senses to think straight.

His breaths were equally fast as mine and our hearts were beating in sync. His hands were gripping me tightly as our noses touched and eyes didn't leave each other for a mere second. None of us tried to get away and A sense of relief filled me when I thought that he was finally going to kiss me but a voice, something falling down, echoed in the corridor and we whipped our heads towards the open door of our room and embarrassed Sahil standing on the doorway.