Attack On Mahaajans

" Why US so suddenly?? " Karan asked.

"Even I don't know. Uncle said that everything is final and we have to leave tomorrow. " Sid answered sighing.

" Fine by me. I'll be having some moments of peace finally. " Karan said though something tightened inside him.

"What's your problem with her Karan?? What had she done to you that you always behaves with her like this?? " Sid asked getting irritated.

"As if you don't know. " Karan rolled his eyes in frustration.

"C'mon Karan. You are not a kid anymore who'll keep crying for daddy's attention. Stop being dramatic. "

"And what else do I have except for dad?? Bhai ( brother) is in academy. Whom else should I seek attention from?? " Karan asked and left from there fuming.

.
.
.

"Dad?? What's all this??" Monami entered in Virendra's room and asked angrily.

"What happened monu?? Why are you shouting?? " Juhi asked getting up from the bed.

"Ask dad,mom. C'mon dad. Speak up. Why are you doing this?? "

"Monami!! Calm down first. And, you know that I don't do anything without any solid reason. It's important. "

"Wait a minute. Will you guys tell me what the hell is going on?? " Juhi asked getting in between in the father and daughter.

"Dad is sending me to U.S." Monami told her mom as a tear rolled down her cheek.

"What?? " Juhi cried in shock looking at Virendra. "U.S., Why?? "

"Cause she's not safe here. Try to understand both of you please. " Virendra said trying to convince them.

"Not safe?? What can possibly happen to me dad?? I'm perfectly fine and safe here. With you. Please. I don't want to go anywhere. " Monu begged hugging Juhi.

"Does that mean-?? " Juhi asked in afraid voice guessing the reason.

Virendra looked at her and nodded making her tremble.

" What exactly are you guys talking about?? Dad, tell me please." Monami inquired stepping away from Juhi.

"You'll have to go monami. " Juhi said making a stoic face.

"Mom?? " The word came out in a mare whisper as disappointment clouded monami.

"But I'll also come with you and Sid. " Juhi completed pulling monami in a hug.

"But Juhi ?? "

"Please Virendra. No arguments now. It's final. "

"But i dont want to go Mom" Monami sobbed in hug.

" Everything will be fine Monu. Now go and pack your stuff. "

Sighing, Monami left disappointed from there.

Next day

Monami bids good bye to her family with heavy heart.

"Take care of yourself child. And come back soon. I want to see you in doctor's coat before dying. " Prataap said trying to lighten her mood.

"Grandpa please. I won't go if you'll say such things. " Monami Said hugging him tightly.

"Fine fine. I was just joking. And, I'll miss you. " He said pecking her temple and making her eyes blur with tears.

"C'mon Monu, we're getting late. " Virendra called out.

"Coming." She answered without looking as her eyes were busy searching someone particular.