The Nonexisting Proposel

Monami

"Karan I love you!! " Dr. Verma said while taking karan's hand in her's.

You Bitch!!

Leave his hand or I will break your face.

I stepped towards them but stopped as the words left karan's mouth, I froze.

"I love you too Ishani!! I wanted to tell you this since so long. But-...."

You What??

You are done with this world Agent Shergill. Surely done!!

As I heard what he answers to that bitch my blood  started boiling. Fire started blowing in my veins.

I am gonna throw them out of that bloody window.

My hands were seeming to be out of control now.

"You freaking bitch!!!!. I will rip that shit of tongue from your shitty mouth. "

They both looked at me confused as I passed them a murderous look and pounce on that witch.

She started coughing as I squeezed her throat mercilessly and was about to send her to the hell. But suddenly Karan started singing.

Moochon ko thoda round ghuma ke

Anna ke jaisa chashma lga ke

Coconut mein lassi mila ke

Aajao sare mood bna ke

All the Rajni fans,

Don't miss that chance ,
,
,
,

Lungi dance Lungi dance Lungi dance Lungi dance

Did he just lost his mind or what??

Karan was singing and now he started doing the hook step too.

What the fuck is wrong with this man??

As I was already  outraged... I left her neck and stepped towards Karan who was dancing like a mad in the street.

"Lungi dance Lungi dance Lungi dance Lungi dance

Lungi dance Lungi dance Lungi dance Lungi dance "

But suddenly my phone started ringing and i opened my eyes with a jerk looking around.

Ahh!!!

Lungi dance. My Ringtone...

And that was a stupid dream. But couldn't it finish after I would have killed that lady hippopotamus.

Huh!!

Don't worry monu!! You'll surely have this opportunity in reality... Sooon!!

I took the phone and swiped the answer button.

"Good morning Bhai!! "

"Good morning princess!! Sorry for disturbing your beauty sleep but I wanted to inform you that you have to be coming home with Karan as it's holiday!! "

"Ohh!! Did you talked with him?? "

"Nope!! You are going to inform him The same right now!!"

"Me what??? Why me bhai?? You could have tell him yourself!!? "

" I could, But his phone is not reachable. So now go and tell him that Barkha And Baby are missing you so much guys!!"

"Fineee!!! " I Sighed annoyingly disconnecting the call.