In Two Days!!

**Tadang**

Disclaimer: a long chapter ahead as I promised**grinning**

So this chapter is dedicated to  studious_species  and my besti its_aahana for their really appreciating and encouraging comments.

********

Monami

"Oh c'mon Monu!!  It's not your wedding. Come out now!!" Koel shouted outside the bathroom.

" And we are not going to watch Thor that if I would took more five minutes we'll miss Chris's wonderful entry. "I retort back while zipping up my dress.

"Shut up!! Else I'll be leaving" She said annoyingly.

"I know you won't" I said while grinning infront of the mirror and tied my hairs in a ponytail.

"And I know you are a bitch!! " I can imagin her rolling eyes.

I bent a little down and rested my both hands on the shelf in front of mirror and looked in my eyes through it. I can feel my inner Strom in my eyes.

Well!!

I'm getting ready in bathroom from last  one and half hour and have changed three dresses. Still unsatisfied with the one that I'm wearing right now.

Usually I don't take this much time to get ready. But Today something is not right with me or may be around me. I'm just not feeling right. Like something big is about to knock my door. So I'm a little bit confuse, afraid. Honestly!! I am not in the state to handle anything more worse right now.

It's been two days that I opened up with Sid. After that I didn't talked with Karan much. And he also didn't try to do so.

Well!! It's totally a normal thing.

I'm just trying to ignore him. And focusing on my drills. As now I have Koel and Sid by my side I'm not feeling alone here. Everyone else have also became my good friends but I only feel myself okay with my family.. My best friends.

It's the party night. Just half an hour left for party to begin. And I'm just not feeling comfortable. And Couldn't even figure out What's wrong.

Koel's voice broke my trance.

"Monu!! Are you coming or should I leave alone. I swear I-

Before she could complete I stepped out of the bathroom and she looked at me with open mouth that the flies could easily enter inside and have tea party.

Tea party??seriously??

Um. Let's just not highlight my sense of humor right now.

" What?? " I asked her as she was still sitting there like a statue.

"You bitch are looking Fuckingly gorgeous. " She said being dramatic that she is.

I rolled my eyes at her compliment."Are you done??"

"No!! You are definitely going to give someone a heart attack "

"Aren't we getting late now?? "

"Shit!! Let's go!! "

She said and we headed towards the party hall.

****

Karan's pov.

After listening a ton of faizy's FAKE FRIENDS SHAYARIS just because I denied to join him in party. I finally had to come in this stupid party.

I don't know why the hell are these parties gets arranged.