Everyone Needs This Kind Of Friends

SO THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO sarasehgal6 for her encouraging comments. Thanks bruhh!! I love you.

LET'S CONTINUE WITH THE STORY.

MONU'S POV.

We were remembering our memories of the collage days. I remember that day When we bunked our class to watch THOR RAGNAROK. As we entered inside the cinema Koel gets bumped into someone...

"Watch out bitch!! " And this stupid girl can't breath without abusing. I rolled my eyes and sid giggled. Without looking at the person we stepped ahead when that person spoke up to gave us heart attacks.

" Is this what I'm teaching you in class?? "

Three of us freezed at our places recognizing the voice of our professor.

"Fuck!! " Koel cursed again but this time at our fate..I and Sid snapped our faces towards her.

"Shit!! " And this time Sid cursed at koel's stupidity.

"Shut the fuck up guys!! " And me being the stupid freind of these maniacs cursed both of them loudly for uttering nonsense.

Three of us passed each other dumb looks as we just gave the proof of us being mentally disable.

Proffessor walked to us and stands in front of us.

"We're sorry sir!!" We said and ran out from there.

We laughed remembering the incident when suddenly our attention caught by a knock on my door. I got up and goes towards the door while Sid and Koel were still talking. I opened the door and it was Karan.

I looked at him in questioning way and he forwarded his hand towards me I look down to his hand which was holding my phone.

Ohh!!

I forgot my phone while rushing towards my room in anger.

"Um.. Than-

Before I could complete he walked back to his room .. Totally ignoring me.

Go to hell!!

I again get inside and closed the door all frustrated.

Sid and Koel looked at me in confusion because of sudden change in my mood.

" Who was it?? " Koel asked.

"None!! " I answered and they nodded still not convinced.

I sat down besides them on bed.

"By the way... You still didn't tell me the reason of your visit here?? "

"What Monu?? Aren't you happy that we came?? Haannn?? "

"Don't try to distract me...just answer my question!! "

"You'll know tomorrow!! " Koel said scrolling memes on insta.

Yeah right!! She's the one who shares memes with me all the time.

"Fine! " I said growling

************

I, Flynn Rider, take you Monami Mahaajan to be my wife to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, to love and to cherish, till death us do part, according to God's holy law. In the presence of God I make this vow. Do you??

"Y-

I was about accept when my phone started ringing.

Moocho ko thoda round ghuma ke .