Wedding Treat

Karan

" Are you sure?? " I asked faizy.

"Yes, he said he has a flight, but he never went to airport. In fact, He visited jaipur. Not literally though, our men saw him meeting with some old man near jaipur. " Faizy explained.

"Did you find out who the man was?? "

"No. But I doubt that he could be his father. " My snapped up at his face in surprise.

" But, last time you said that there's no info about his father. " I inquired.

"I did. And after digging deep I got to know that his father belongs to jaipur. So there's a big chance that the man was his father or some relative. " He explained.

"Hm. Do you know where he went after meeting him?? "

"Yes. He's staying in a hotel near jaipur. "

I nodded going into deep thoughts.

" Karan!! " Faizy called out and I looked up at him.

"Hm?? "

" Monami's family is still living in jaipur. Right?! "

"Yeah, His uncle aunt and cousins. " I answered nonchalantly.

"And her pare-

" Breakfast is ready guys. Come on. " Sid announced coming to the tarace.

"Coming." Faizy answered.

"What are you two conspiring?? " He asked in a playful manner.

" Just checking the possibility of your best friend's dying if got pushed from here. " I answered acting serious.

" Oh, Taking the measurements?? " He asked matching the tone.

"No, thinking of someone who could be used as a demo. And I think I found the one. " I said eyeing him evilly.

"Woah Woah!! Monu bro will push you right behind me, not before cutting off your hands that you'd be using to push me." He smirked.

" Well,she won't cause she's not only your best friend, but now, my wife too. "

"That doesn't mean she loves you more then me. " He challenged.

"Does she even loves him?? " Faizy asked curiously and I passed him a glare.

I saw a little uncomfortable shift in Sid's body language. "Let's go, I'm hungry. " He said heading back.

"Ass" I muttered under my breath in disappointment, following him.

.
.
.

"Health to your hands love!! " Monami said pushing the plate a little away after completing her breakfast.

"Anything for you darling. "Koel responded with a smile.

We all were done with the breakfast. Faizy and I were digging through some details,still sitting on dining chairs while the trio was cleaning the kitchen, though There wasn't much.

" Monami??" Faizy spoke up suddenly beside me and she hummed in response looking at him.

" Have you talked to Meehir after he left. " He asked.

" Yeah, I've called him some days ago." She answered going back to setting the plates in rack.

" So he's in America now, right?? " He confirmed and I understood the reason.

" Yeah, I called him thinking if he's still here, i will ask him to visit, but he said he's already gone. " She said making a pout.

........ I cleared my throat and dragged my attention back at faizy.