Never Commit Without Knowing

I stirred in my sleep when bhabhi knocked on my door, announcing the time.

It's just seven thirty. Why in the name of god they wake up so early. After five six times rolling on the bed, I finally got up and sat on the bed When the most scaring conversation of my life started running into my head.

"No No No...... "

I again pulled my duvet and hid inside it.

The cat wouldn't be disappear if the pigeon closes it's eyes.

And my conscience choose this fucked up time to talk sense. Really?? Sighing I got up again and headed for the shower.

"Come on monu.. It's just the matter of one day. Uncle will leave in the evening and, you will tomorrow...."

Thinking all this i walked out from my room for breakfast. I was trying hard to be normal.

"Good morning everyone " I wished taking one of the chair.

"Monu, are you alright?? You didn't came out of your room since yesterday?? " Uncle asked Worriedly.

"Yeah, are you fine now?? I had to pack my stuff alone. " Sid complaints.

"I'm sorry Sid, I was just not feeling right. " I answered.

"You sure. If you want we'll go and see the doctor?? " Bhai asked getting concerned. "I wanted to come and ask last night only, but Barkha said you wanted to sleep so I decided not to disturb you. "

"No I'm fine bhai. " I answered as he Caressed my hairs.

Guilt surged inside me seeing the they all have for me. I know they love me so much. Though I'm not a member of this family But they always loved me as one. They've never let me feel this. Specially Param Bhai.  When that incident happened I was all broken but he didn't let me scattered. He made realise that I've to live,for myself and whatever I've left. He is very protective about me.

And Sid, He is the one I trusted most from my childhood. My best buddy, who knows me more then I do.

Suraj Uncle Has Been A Father To Me, Always.

When I went to U.S. Param bhai wasn't married. But after his marriage, I used to talk with Baby and Bhabhi on video call and now we share a very special bond with each other.

And KARAN,

I-I actually don't want to think about him. Atleast not now. But can't help it, He's just-

"Monami"

My trance was broken by a voice that took me back on the earth.

"Where are lost?? I've called your name atleast three times." Suraj uncle asked as everyone looked at me confused.

" Er,I-I'm sorry uncle I just zoned out. You were saying?? "

"Yes, I wanted talk about something important with you and Karan." He said making my heart to pick it's pace.

And here it comes!!

I looked at Karan once, He was sincerely looking at their faces, waiting for them to continue.

Crap!!

Do something Monu, think something!!

'What the hell can I do??'

Run?? Or duck under the table?? Or may be you can start dancing and make them believe that are a maniac.

'Off  course, I turned into a maniac in just few seconds. Right?? How smart of you. '