The Change

Alarm clock rangs at 5:00 am in barkha's room. She wakes up and goes to freshen up. Monami who was sleeping in the same room also gets disturbed by alarm sound. After 20 minutes of unsuccessful tries to sleep agin and rolling on the bed she gets up and started looking here and there.

" What are you looking for??" Barkha asked closing the door of bathroom behind her.

"My pho-

Suddenly something clicked In her head and shouts an 'Noooo'

" What happened?? " Barkha asked in confusion.

"I forgot my phone in that  Khadoos's room. Now I've to see his annoying face this early morning. " She cried.

"Areyyy!! It's okay, I'll get it. You go and freshen up. " Barkha said walking out of the room.

Meanwhile in Karan's room

The phone started ringing which disturbed his sleep. He picked up the call with closed eyes but Before he could say anything the person who called started talking.

" This is not fair my love. You didn't even called me for once. You could have Atleast informed me that you reached there safely. Helloo?? Monami?? Mona-

Karan cuts the call in between.

"Careless women, she left her phone here. " He mumbled slightly throwing the phone on bed but next second he gets up and sat on the bed, Picked up the phone and saw some notifications.

" Who the hell is this Meehir?? " He asked to himself but Suddenly someone snatched the phone.

"What does it have to do with you?? " She hissed frustrated.

"Nothing. But this chimpanzee of yours disturbed my sleep. Don't your friends have anything else to do at this time?? "

He was waiting for answer but for his shock, She didn't even said a word and turned towards her suitcase. After picking it up she went from there.

" Wow!! Who could not digest even food without arguing with me, today left without saying a single word.Well, Whatever it is. Why do I even care?? " He lies down again and covers himself with the quilt.
.
.
.

Everyone was having there breakfast while chatting about Karan's sudden arrival and laughing at the misunderstanding of Monami when
Suddenly someone came and cover monami's eyes signalling everyone not to say anything as they become very excited after seeing him.

"As if Won't recognize you?? " Monami mocked. "And just to remind you, I'm not talking to you. " She huffed.

" Okay, I'm so so so Sorry Princess "  The person apologized removing his hands from eyes and coming in front of her.

" Sorries won't be Woking today. I'm not talking to you. You broke the promise. "

"Oh really. So you won't talk to your Param bhai, this cannot be possible. " He said confidently.

Monami stands up and holds him in a bone crushing hug. "I missed you so much. "

"I missed you too monu." Param said hugging her back.

"But that doesn't mean I forgave you"  Monami reminded as she stepped back.

" I am sorry Monu. Earlier I was about to come to pick you up. But then I got a call from Karan so I went to pick him up. We had some important work on the way  then after dropping him at home I had to go again.... I'm sorry, Please forgive me." Param pleaded explaining her the situation.

"Means you broke your promise because  of this person. Now I will not forgive at all. " She said eyeing the both brothers in disbelief.

"Bhai, she's are not listening to you. Atleast give me hug, I also came back after eight years. " Sid complained like a child.