Ways To Kill

Monami

I'm a sucker of romance novels. I read romance, I live it, and had always imagined myself in the place of the heroine of those novels.

But trust me when I say,

NO NOVELS OR READING EXPERIENCE COULD PREPARE ME FOR THIS.

I had imagined kissing Karan, in alot of my dreams, my imaginations. But nothing was near the feeling I was having in this moment.

His one hand was wandering over my back, leaving a Burning sensations on it's wake. The other one was tangled in my hair, on the back of my neck pulling me impossibly closer. And those sinful lips, the way they were touching my lips was thrilling. Moulding my lips continuously as if, were trying to give them a new shape.

On the night off our engagement, when I kissed him mistakenly, It was just a peck, and I swear that was nothing compared to this.

I didn't realised when and how my arms went around his neck, pulling him as closer as possible.

And kill me!!! Because I don't know why the fuck was I kissing him back. His lips are just so irresistible. They were trying to devour me. His tug on my lips made a moan escape me and taking the advantage of my parted lips his tongue invaded inside, dominating-ly exploring every corner of my mouth.

His touch was making me lifeless and weak, I was loosing control over myself, my knees were wobbling like some jelly. I would've definitely fall if he wasn't holding me like some glass doll who'd scattered into pieces if he left. But on the same time, his touch was filling me with life, with a feeling that I had never ever dared to explore. All that I wanted was, this moment to never end and die like this. In his arms.

That is the only possible happy ending for me now. And nothing can change this.

With the last tug on my lips, which felt like a tug on my heart he pulled back leaving me breathless.

I didn't dared to open my eyes, Afraid to wake up from this heavenly dream, I kept them tightly shut. Just then, I felt his forehead resting against mine. His hold on me never loosing, as if he was as scared as me to loose this moment.

The only sound we could hear was, our loud, quick heartbeats and uneven breaths.

I was sure as hell that I was all red by now. Not able to hide my shyness, I pulled him from the lapels of his shirt and burry my face in his chest.

But when his arms cover my back, My own body surprised me with arising goosebumps.

Even this kiss couldn't ready me for his touches.

We stayed in that position for a moment, I was scared to pull back and face him. What if he asked me that why did I kissed him??

But he kissed you first you dumbo!!

Oh right!!
But I did kissed him back anyway??

Because, HE WAS KISSING YOU. Again. Now stop annoying me and let me rewind that scene for you.

My conscience gave me devilish smirk and I felt my ears getting hot.

I felt his hands coming up on my forearms. "Let's go." He said.

Gathering my remaining courage, I asked in a whisper, confused. "Where??"

"To bed. " He said as if these were the most normal words he had ever said.

My head snapped up to look at him in shock and I stared at him with my wide owlish eyes at him. His expression changed into horror as he realised that.