Street Hooligan

**TADANG**

So this chapter is dedicated to kaveri_monami thanks for love and support you give me through this journey. Lots of love.

Karan

"I don't care!! "

"Come on Karan!! It's your engagement. Atleast show some interest for the sake of your brother!! "

I turned back towards Faizy from the window that I was staring outside for nothing.

"For the sake of my brother!! " I scoffed. "For the sake of my brother I've agreed to Strangle my neck with that annoying woman. Now please you stop giving me these sakes. "

"But you are not going down like this. Are you?"

"Just select whatever you want I'll wear. But do not frustrate me that I would run from this fucking engagement! "

"Fine!! " He grumbled and started looking for something appropriate for me to wear and I turned back to the window.

As I was already in hell mood. So Faizy asked someone to take some decent suits in Shergill house itself and now forcing me to select my coffin.

Great. Isn't it??

How did I put up myself in this mess. What will I do now?? I can't stand her a second and they're talking about the whole fucking life.

A knock on a door brought me back from my thoughts and I heard footsteps approaching .

"Karan why aren't you ready yet?? Did you looked at the time. Guests are already started arriving and you are not seem to quitting over you staring session outside. What's going on??? "

I turned as I heard Bhabhi's voice.

"He's not at all seems to be interested in all this. " Faizy Interrupted with a scowl on his forehead and greyish tuxedo suit in his hand.

"Take this!! I'll go and check what's happening down there." He said and walked outside leaving Bhabhi with a thousand of questions written on her face.

" What's the issue Karan!! " Bhabhi took hold of my elbow and made me sit on bed besides her. "Why isn't anyone looks happy for the function? Neither Monami nor you! Is there anything that I don't know?? Tell me what's the matter?? "

I stared blank at the floor.

" You are happy. Right??You do want to marry Monami! Don't you?? "

Oh yess!!
I'm dying to marry that annoying peace of a disaster.

I hope I could said it aloud.

"Yes bhabhi!! I. Am. Happy."

"Then why it's not looking like that?? Is there any matter about academy or any mission. "

"Er, Y-yes actually !! There is something that we can't talk to you about. Don't worry everything is okay. Now if you allow me I need to change. "

"A... Yeah!! "We both stood up and after giving me a satisfied glance she walked out.

I hope everything could be fine. But not till she is hanging over my head like a sword.

******

"Can you please stick a fucking smile on this stony face!! " Sid growled besides me and Faizy passed me a glare.

"Shut up and walk!! Let's get over with this drama. "

"She was right. You are an annoying basterd. "