Unholy Thoughts About Unholy Memories

I started sweating. No idea if it was because of the closed cozy trail room or him standing so close to me, half naked.

**drool**

**drool**

**drool**

Someone please pass a bucket.

" W-What are you doing here?? " I stammered turning my gaze away from those delicious looking abs.

"Excuse me?? I was already in here. It's you who barged on me. " He answered in a bored tone.

" Seriously?? And who keeps the door unlocked while being in a trail room?? " I confronted and unknowingly turned towards him.

My eyes traveled on his broad chest.

Ah, those veins, abs and muscl-

Stop eye fucking.

You better don't show up right now.

I told my concise but it gave me a wicked smile.

"Says the one who doesn't even lock her own room while changing. " He said tilting his head with arched brow.

My eyes widen at his words and cheeks turned red in embarrassment.

" That was home. Here, anyone can walk on you, any stranger." I said turning away hesitantly.

"Yeah but I-

He started but took a pause, thinking of something.

" What?? " I asked without facing him.

"Faizy!! He gave me a sherwani which didn't fit on me, so he asked me to keep the door open while he gets something of my size. Though he very well know what my size is. "

I gasped.

"And I didn't barged in myself, Koel and Sid dragged me here and pushed inside. " I stomped my foot annoyingly and turned back towards him.

"These three maniacs. They planned all this. " He grunted annoyingly.

Not my eyes going back at the restricted areas.

I cleared my throat to distract myself. "W-Will you just... Err... Put on something?? " I said not looking at anything particular, but ignoring something very particular.

"Why?? Are afraid of not being able to control your eyes RaniSahiba?? " He said taking slow steps towards me.

"N-No. Why would something like that be happening. Definitely not. You aren't that hot. " I said looking at anything but him.

His reaching steps forced me to go backwards. And suddenly the room became even more small, the temperature seems to be rising every second, with his every step. And my back hit the closed door.

" But your rising heartbeats, lowering gaze and stammering voice are explaining something else. " He said huskily, placing both his hands at either sides of me, caging me between him and the door.

"Stop daydreaming. " That's only I could manage to say at that moment.

"Why did you do that?? " He asked suddenly, his tone different from a moment ago.

"Why did I do what?? " I asked in a confusion, looking in his eyes.

In answer, he gave me a long look that was implying something.

And then, something clicked in my mind.

Here we go.

Disaster of the last evening started running in my mind like a slide show. The already high temperature of room seeming to be started rising even more.