What Is Happening

**TADANG**

Look Who's updating??? Meeeeeee!!!

**flipping hairs **

It's okay!! it's okay!!

No need to say thanks.

**smiles sheepishly**

**readers rolled their eyes**

**Clearing throat**

Let's Continue with the next part.

***

So this chapter is dedicated to my two maniac besties aameeraaa_ and Simranxyz. I hate you both. **flipping hairs**

Getting back to the story.

Monami

As I turned to see the person.. I saw the most irritating and unwanted face in front of me with cringey ,ugly devilish smirk on her face.

Dr. Verma!!

She stopped clapping and walked towards me.. That ugly smirk still sticking on her lips.

"It seems your boyfriend gets bored of you too early... Isn't it?? " She taunts in full confidence making a pity face for me.

"That's none you of your fu*king concern!! " She started laughing at my words.

"Actually it's not his fault...it's obvious for anyone behaving this way when they are having a stupid clumsy girlfriend like you who can only blabber endlessly"

I didn't say anything and stands thier with frustrated face.

"I wonder what did he saw in you that he thought you are worthy enough to propose !!"

"Again saying... STAY THE FU*K OUT OF MY MATTERS"

I said while pointing my index finger towards her.

She chuckled and took a step towards me.

"I was so stupi-

" Not was... You still are!! "

I intrupted her in between.

She grinned at my words. "Don't forget to invite me on your breakup party" She said and jogged towards the mess.

This freaking Bi*ch. I just wanna run and kick her ass harder.

But for now...stupid me kicked the nearest wall in frustration and got myself hurted.

"Owwww!! "

After cursing her in hundred ways I Marched back to my room.

Koel was brushing her hairs in front of the mirror and Sid was in washroom. I looked at Koel's reflection in mirror she also looked at me and smiled. I also passed her a forced smile.

"What happened Monu?? " She turned towards me still throwing hand in her hairs.

"Nothing jus-

The door of bathroom gets opened and Sid came out.

" I'm so hungry guys..let's go for the breakfast. " Sid exclaimed.

"But..??" I started all confused.

"Let's go na!! " Koel said and dragged me towards the mess. Sid followed us.

I was already tensed about these two's being here and over it all that stupid woman's words disturbed me alot.