The Past

Monami

After Whatever happened today with Yuvraj and Kiara, all that I want now is to leave from here. So it's better to just get over with the ritual and take the first available flight and go back. I seriously don't want to handle any shit now.

But, things are just getting messy every second. I already had alot in my plate to handle but, added another thing to cry and curse myself.

Why in the name of hell he just kissed me, and I don't know where all my senses had ran while Kissing him back. It's just so awkward for me to stand him. It's almost afternoon, and I'm running around ignoring him. Whenever he tried to talk, I just ran making some stupid excuse.

When I think about the reason of my visit  I want to cry, but I just can't cry, that's I've prepared myself for all those years, not to get weak. But if I try to ignore that then my mind starts to play the last night and I can't stand that too.

How could I be so stupid?? Arghhhh!!!

I got pulled back out of my thoughts when heard a knocked on the door. I looked up to find Karan standing on the door.

" Pandit ji called. Everything's ready, we should go. " He said and I sighed in relaxation. That's exactly what I needed, just do it and run back to the life I call normal now.

Nodding, I followed him out.

But, I just couldn't figure it out. Not a single soul in this whole palace had mentioned grandpa since we've came here. Even If they don't do the reverence for him, they could've just talked and had remembered the dates. This is just so disappointing. I mean, no one knows that we are leaving today already, that could be the reason why Uncle didn't talked much or started Mom and Dad's topic. But, this palace and everything, grandpa made it. It's because of him. How come not a single servent in this house is talking about him. Sighing, I tried to push the thoughts away.

As soon as we reached the living area, we saw Sahas Uncle coming towards us.

"Are you guys going somewhere?? " He asked, and I thought I felt a bit of desperation in his tone.

Ignoring I answered keeping it short
" Yes. "

"Oh, I Er..., can I ask where exactly?? " He pushed.

" To meet Dad. " Before I could speak and mess the things up, Karan answered.

"Oh, Ohkay. I'll ask to ready a car. " Uncle said walking past us while pulling his phone from his pocket.

"Oh, but we had already booked a cab. " I said.

Uncle stopped in his tracks and turned back to look at us in disbelief. "Why would you do that?? "

'Why did I do that??' Even I don't know.

"We just didn't wanted to bother you or anyone. " Karan answered when I didn't speak and I looked dumbly at him.

" Bother??? This your home Monami. And we are your family. You can just ask whatever you want and it'll be done. " Uncle said pressuring the words 'we are your family'

It made me feel guilty and I sighed in defeat. "Okay. We'll go by car. " I said and Karan's head whipped towards me.

Uncle smiled at me and walked upstairs while ordering on the phone to ready the car.

Ignoring a particular stare that was trying to bore a hole into my head, I headed towards the exit.

"Don't tell me he didn't sound desperate to you?? " Karan asked matching pace with me.

Is he a mind reader or something??

I looked up at him surprised but his eyes were focused ahead.