"What the hell you want Yasir, leave me alone...." She shouted at him.

"You,i need you, I can't live without you nida... Come with me baby,we both will be happy together..." He came close to her.

"I'm happy Yasir, I can't leave Hamza..." She replied.

"Who said about leaving him??we can take him with us..."he touched her face.

I don't like it,he looks scary..

"It's impossible,he is different than others,he can't stay a day without Sohail and his friends..." She explained.

"Nida do you love me??" He asked.

"I don't " she answered.

"Look at me,...." He cupped mom's face.

She just sobbed in his arms, hugging him.

I wish Arsh or shazu is with me... I feel like crying.

I miss my dad,he will return tomorrow...i just ran to the staffroom.

A few days passed,i didn't saw him again, but my mom was behaving differently.

She always,used help us with the drawing, but she was on the phone,she likes to draw with me,she paid no attention when I draw Apple our dog,and showed it to her...

And we stopped on going for walks beside the lakes,she barely pays attention to anything. Only Me and Apple used to play in the evening.

My dad was also busy with the new project,i felt alone,i started spending more time with Arsh and Shazu.

You can also say that I was probably living in shahzain's house,her mom took care of me.

One day Shazu's parents dropped me at home, because they had an emergency,it was a holiday so my mom was home.

I can't reach the bell,so i knocked the door, there was no response,i thought my mom was sleeping. I looked at the servant quarters, but I didn't like to distrub them.

I know that backyard door is always unlocked and i went inside,and i just froze from what I saw.

I still feel, disgusting when ever I remember this....

I took a deep breath and continued

I saw my mom kissing someone in the kitchen, but it was not my dad but it was Yasir.

Hania is just froze listening to that,she is beyond shocked.

I just started crying, because i don't know what to do at the age of four.

My Dadi used to say that grown people only kiss the people they marry, but my mom was married to my dad.

She saw me crying and covered up the situation by distracting me by giving new colour pencils.

Months passed but day by day i felt we are growing apart...I got hurt by a stapler,i was bleeding like anything
I have to do some activity for school, but my mom didn't listen to me.

My mon was upstairs talking on the phone,my dad returned from office and saw me,he band aided me, asked did I eat, I just nodded negatively he clenched his jaw and he didn't say anything,he took care of me.

I can see mom distancing herself from my dad,i saw Yasir frequently at our place,i wanted to tell dad about it,but didn't know how....

All of a sudden,my mom said i was having a little sister,she was pregnant.Everyone was happy with the news, except my dad.