I used come here everyday with my parents,i remember the days when i initially started playing football,my favourite shoes accidentally slipped into the water.

I cried a week for them, but my dad bought new one's.

Damn the memories hit hard

"Not many people have access to this place...." I revealed.

She raised her eyebrows at me.

I think it's time to tell her,"You know my mom always wanted to live away from the city, and when my parents were engaged,my dad's car broke down here,and he thought,this is the perfect place,the whole place is covered in trees...." A sad smile played on my face remembering that.

"I can't believe it used to be a forest..."selfish people she uttered looking around.

I showed her to my right side"that's the childhood house, where I grew up." I only visit this place alone.

"It looks like no one lives here?" She said.

"A old couple takes care of the house, whenever my aunt comes here from UK she stays here..." I replied.

She passed me a chocolate,and silence lingered between us.

"You like this place?" She asked.

I nodded "Alot,my mom, usually sits there and reads" i showed the bench, behind us.

"Hania?" She looked at me.

"Once you asked me,what haunts me....,she nodded,Can i share it now??" I asked in a weirdest way.

"You don't have to force yourself Hamza,tell me only if you want to share." She assured me.

"No I'm fine...." I'm talking about this for the first without anyone forcing me.

I look at her,she is looking at the lake,i started.

"It started 21 years ago, two years before I was born

"It started 21 years ago, two years before I was born."

"My dad just turned 23 ,and my mom was 21, you know we are the descendants of royal family and we have some rules."

"My grandparents decided to tie a knot between my dad and mom who were cousins."

I'm taking time to open up..

"My dad was simple guy who minds his own work and focused on taking over as the chairman."

"He never liked someone,nor been in a relationship, but my mom was in love with someone from her college."

"You know,the same old shit,they emotionally manipulated,convinced her to get married to my dad."

"They broke up and mom agreed to marry my dad."

"What's your mom's name??"she asked hesitantly.

"Her name is Nida Ahmad, Nida Ahmad Ali." I still use Ali introducing her i can't imagine that women without my dad.

"After a few weeks,my mom's boyfriend moved aboard,and my parents were engaged."

"It was all ok,my parents started going on dates, they were getting to know eachother, they were not as close as cousins..."

"And as a result of my mom's wishes,this house was built, huge backyard and different types of flowers, white interior, patio everything."

"She liked flowers alot, since they were engaged my dad used to bring her flowers everyday.He didn't even miss a single day..."

"He never cared about anyone untill then,he was slowing falling in love with her."

"My mum ,was ok trying to move on from her ex."

"After 6 months, they were married,my dad was totally in love with her."

"They both were the talk of the town, for the best couple. My mother continued her studies."

"They were happy,two people living happily, although my dad never minded she loved someone before him."

"As expected one year later,I was an accident in their beautiful life..."

Hania just turned to see me,i just gave a weak smile.

It's a truth baby that's what she said..

"Both of them were clueless,when my mom convinced cuz they were just 22 and 24."

"My mom wanted to abort me,to continue her studies,I was lucky enough my dadi stopped her, telling what's the fault of the unborn child."

"And Nani too supported her,and here I'm 19 years later."

"As my Both grandparents were brothers, They used run the institution's together. My Nani used to maintain schools,dadi pharmacy colleges..."

"My dadu being the oldest used to be the chairman,Nana used to run the enginnering college."

"Everyone was happy in their own lives, being the sister of two brothers my mom is a over pampered child."

"I was born,both my parents never complained about anything.And the real thing started,my mom used to think.
I prisoned her in the house, buliding a wall between her career and family life."

"She didn't voiced it, but it was all written in her diary, everything she felt,she even tried to take abortion pills secretly, but didn't dared to."

"I looked at Hania,she doesn't really show any emotions easily,but tears filled her eyes."

Don't cry baby we didn't even reached the ugliest part.

"I can relate with it Hamza" she informed wiping her eyes.

Hania didn't elaborate it....

"But she never made me feel unwanted,she was happy spending time with dad and me, until my dad took over as a chairman at the age of 25."

"Untill then my life was pretty good,and suddenly it took a U- turn,and I'm shattered, nothing can fix me now.....