Part A: New Me

Part A - First Part

Kelsey

I watched the trees passing by at an astonishing slow speed. Every bush. Every flower. I could feel everything around me. The wind on my face and hair. The land under my feet. The sunlight being absorbed by my skin. I could see specks of dust floating in the air, resting on flowers and leaves. I could hear every single movement made by any living being. I could feel all of that in less than a second.

My feet coordinated each other to step in the right spot. I ran ditching the trees as if they were in slow motion. All around me was moving a hundred times slower than me. That made easier for me to run through the woods without bumping into something. It made it easier for me and the rest of my kind.

I spotted a voluminous rock covered in mold in the distance. Approximately, fifty-five yards away from me. I ran forwards it, increasing my speed. In less than six seconds I had arrived to it. The step before getting to its edge, I lifted my feet from its surface and jumped off it. It seemed to last a lot more than it actually did. I landed and kept running. A moment later I was in front of a considerable large creek. The same one I'd tried to get over it before and had failed several times. I stopped and looked back. I stepped backwards and impulsed myself. A boost of adrenaline got all over my body, as I was about to land in riverside. My feet touched the ground again and I smirked proudly to myself. I looked back at the creed as I got up and continued my race. But before I could move forward, I collapsed into something and fell to the ground.

"Finally gotcha." Liam, my boyfriend, said with a cocky smile on his face.

"Hardly," I said as I got up and took off all the leaves and dirt that got on me. "It has taken you longer this time."

He pulled me closer to him, embracing me by my waist with his arms. "I just wanted you to enjoy the run."

Just right after he finished the sentence, I kissed him, grabbing him by his neck. I heard his heartbeat raising and I'm sure he heard mine too. Our lips moved in synchrony, as the kiss got deeper. He licked my bottom lip, asking for permission to use his tongue. And just then, I pulled away.

"Yeah, sure." I said as I removed my hands from his neck and placing them on his chest. "If you want to believe it that way..."

I earned a chuckle from him for that. "We should get back." He said and looked up. "It's not dark but Scott might be worried for us."

"Okay, let's go." I said with no excitement in my tone.

"C'mon, we'll come again soon." Liam tried to cheer me up and then looked at my feet with the same amused look he always did. "I still don't understand why do you like being barefooted while running."

"I like it, okay?" I smiled as we started leaving.

I didn't want to leave, I loved the woods. They were so peaceful and you could feel their freedom. They were the perfect place to get lost in. Perfect to run all day, to stay all night.

And it was obviously better than starting high school again.

Summer was almost gone and it felt like it only lasted 5 seconds. I had spent all summer learning how to control myself. In my opinion, I was great. I was stronger than Malia and faster than Liam. I even did better than Scott in his first full moon. The problem was that none of us knew how did I become a she-wolf. A banshee could not become a werewolf, they were inmune. Was I an exception? Was I not inmune? Deaton had made me some tests, but he found nothing.

Anyways, I ended my first year of high school with great marks, all A except one or two B. Liam did well too, not as well, but he passed. We had a nice vacation, we saw each other almost everyday. It was a little awkward when we wanted to hang out with our friends. I mean, when they said to play a game, either Liam or I would be the best at it. Because we cheated. And other times, when we got pissed off, one of us would start to transform, most likely Liam. Like this time when Liam, Mason, two more friends and I were just talking and walking around, accidentally, Liam spilled his drink all over him and one of this guys started laughing at him. That really got him mad and his eyes started glowing. We had to leave for a few minutes before he cooled down. So this werewolf life wasn't exactly fun all the time.

Besides that, we were all good.

Still.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Heyyy

Teen Wolf's Back and so that means...

I'm back with the sequel to Can't Go Back! Yay!

First of all I want to thank you because CGB freaking hit 500k reads. Like, that's half a f-ing million.

Half a million!

Anyways, this is its sequel based on the 5th season coming this summer. As last year, I'll be posting a chapter every week, a day or two after every episode.

Well, here's Kelsey's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/introduction_new_me/set?id=166127642

If you haven't read Can't Go Back, here's a link to it: http://www.wattpad.com/story/19534446-can%27t-go-back--liam-dunbar-book-1-dylan

And please vote/comment if you want to!

I'll post a trailer for this book soon and I'll post another chapter on Wednesday maybe!!

Byee~Alba