" okay alpha "

It's been thirty minutes, and I am standing outside my mates room. The doctor hasn't come out yet. I'm losing my patience right now. " Alpha! " Doctor said while coming out of the room. Doctor tell me how's my mate?? " Alpha, there's nothing serious with her. Nurses have cleaned her. She doesn't have any injuries internally. She's properly healed. We have also run some tests on her. We have done some laser treatment on her to remove her scars. We have put an oxygen mask around her and put some IV drips on her. But we dont know when she will wake up."

Growl!!!!!!

What do you mean by "you dont know when she will wake up???? " Al-alpha, she's a human,and we dont know what's wrong with her. She's physically fine. So we have to put on induce coma." What about her wolf. Why can't she heal her? " Alpha, we can't detect any wolf. She's a proper human" doctor dont test my patience. I swear to god if something happened to her. You will pay for it. Do whatever the fuck, but bring her back to the life. " ye-yes al-alpha," he stuttered. Now go. I went into my mate room and saw her laying unconscious with different Iv poles attached to her skin. She looks so weak. What happened to you babe, please wakeup my love. I sat beside her and took her hand in mine. Wakuep soon love.

Isabelle's pov

Where am i? Ughh-not again. Everything around me is black.Where am i? "No need to worry. You're stuck in your head. " Who's there, i shout. A white wolf come from the other side and she's fucking talking. A wolf is talking to me. Am i hallucinating or what? " yes am talking " who are you? And how can you talk? "Well am in your mind. We can do anything here right? Am the wolf that moon goddess has gifted to you. My name is selene. And am your wolf." Why did she name you after her? " duh- she can do whatever she want. Dont question her. Also my name has the strongest meaning so why not? So thats why she named me selene." Whatever, so why am here? And why am with you? "Well stupid, wolf lives in their human head. Like zydus lives in luca's head. And as for you to be here. Well, you're unconscious right now. And they had put you in the coma."

Wait, what?

" dont you remember anything?"

Uh-yeah, the fight and all the stuff you did. Gross, you fighted like a lion. You teared them apart. " dont say gross and secondly dont compare my power with some lion. I fight like a wolf and a queen." Aren't you full of yourself? I said while rolling my eyes. " Shutup stupid human, i can do anything for my mate. And after everything they did with you or with our mate. I can't stand it." You're right ....sorry. so now what? How long am I going to be stuck here? " Well, that depends on you. Also, we have to talk about something. "

And what's that?

" So, have you thought about me? Do you plan to keep me or reject the offer by Moon goddess.? " Well idk selene, i wasn't born like you guys. I was born as a human and changed myself into a warewolf. I just dont know. " Look, isabelle, let me talk, then you can decide, okay?"

Fine.

" Look, i know what you have been gone through. But look on the brightest side. The powers you have. You will be the powerful wolf on the earth. You'll be immortal, just like our mate. Also, you have more powers like healing and fast speed. You can heal others with your power. It's rare. You will be strongest. No one can harm you or your loved ones. But let's say if you dont care about the powers. Just think for luca. He's your mate. Your soulmate. He's the one that stole your heart. And the person to whom you love. He's immortal, which means he will not die. So dont you want to live with him forever? He has a wolf. And you already know. Just like you and luca are mates. Zydus and i are also destined by the moon goddess. Both of your wolves are connected with each other. If you want to live like a normal human. I don't object to it. But think for zydus. How he's going to feel. There will be no companion for him to run in the forest. He will love you, but as a human, you can't fill the wolf love in zydus heart. Hope so you will understand. But i will just appreciate it, whatever your decision will be. "