" My name is selene, and I am the moon goddess that creates the warewolves, all supernatural species." Wait, are you serious? " Yes, my dear," so are we in heaven or what? I mean, you're the god, and you look like a princess. " No, my dear, it's not heaven. You're dead for the whole world, but..."

What?

" Well, isabelle, you haven't completed your task yet, and you have to live more. It's not the correct time for you to die. Fate has something else to plan for you. You're the one that can help your mate. He needs you." What are you even saying? How can i save luca? Am dead. What will happen now. Will you throw me back from the sky to my world or what? I said while rolling my eyes. And i wanted to ask, why did you mate me with luca? Am a mere human. Am not a warewolf. So why me? " My child, everything was planned from the beginning. When you and luca were born. I destined both of you together as soulmates. I didn't think about for a second that you were human and he was warewolve. I just put both of your names together, and you will be the most powerful couple on the whole planet. I knew it from the beginning that luca will going to face many things in the future. And a kind soul like you will help him. I made both of you opposite. So that you both can attract each other. And isabelle, thats not matter if you are born as a wolf or not.

The thing that's now matter is do you want to continue your life as a wolf or not? It's time to do the things that fate has planned for you." I was shocked by all the things that selene has told me. Word was ringing in my ears. " Do you want to live your life as a wolf?" What do you mean by that? And how am I going to help luca. Am just a mere human. I have no wolf or any supernatural strength or power. "You can, all you have to trust on yourself. When you wake up in the other world, you will not have control over yourself. Everything will happen in the flow. All you have to trust on yourself"

how, i asked her. " i will give you my wolf strength. You can transform into my wolf and fight with the evils. After every thing will be finished. All you have to do is make a decision about accepting my wolf as your gift from me or not.

Remember my child. Life doesn't give second chances. You should cherish it. Luca's wolf is special. I made him the king of all supernatural species. So he's immortal. He can't die. There's nothing that can kill him. The only thing that would destroy and give him a painful death is the grief and death of his own soulmate. You're the only chance for his survival. If you decide to take my wolf. You will be the queen and will have immortality. " My heart shattered into a million pieces. I can't let luca die because of me. I thought to myself. Selene.....when i was about to ask another thing. She intruptted me. " Time is short, isabelle. it's the time. If you want to accept my wolf, just remember me in my thoughts, and everything will go smoothly, then i will take care of everything. So for now, best of luck, my child. " aghhh....suddenly it felt like i was thrown into something and suddenly all black out.

Luca's pov

My mate.....she's gone. I looked at the lifeless body of my mate. My wolf... he's silent. He doesn't say a word to me. It's like he has shut down himself from my body. I can still feel him at the end of my head. He's crying. Silent tears were rolling down my eyes. I have nothing to do now. isabelle words were still ringing in my ear. I shouldn't have taken her from her world. She should be fine without me. I failed her. I vowed to protect her. But i failed. I fucking failed.

"Well, look at your pathetic self, crying over a fucking human? What kind of king are you" A laugh erupted inthe whole room. I was deep in my own thoughts. I didn't notice dave and his minions enter in the room. When he said that, my blood started boiling. This bastard. "Nothing to say, huh? Stupid bitch should listen to me. But she was in love with you. Thats where love take you. Now listen to me carefully. Am not going to repeat myself. You're going to hand me over your title. You're going to address all the packs that you're going to give me your title and also your pack. And if you dont agree on this. Then you will leave me no choice. Look at your bitch hanging there lifeless. I can still torture her to torture you. I will give her to my man to use her as a dead sex slave. After that, i will break every part of her body and feed her to the dogs."