Homewrecker

Song and title cred: Homework by Marina and the Diamonds

×Vic×

Kelly was on today. I was pretty happy to see her perform. Last week, it was time for Alana to perform. Kellin had a rough week, and when he's sad or mad, Alana's lustiness overbeats Kelly's happiness. I've noticed. The set was showing and it seemed to look as if it was a street background. A painted set of a city, a bench, a couple of fake trees, and the mic. It was dark, so i'm guessing that there are lights on it that would light up. Once again; Mike, Tony, and Jaime all came along too. There was a guy, Austin, sitting with us. He sais something about how his boyfriend would be just dancing around with Kellin.

Lights went on, Dave the DJ introduced Kelly and Ally. Ally was Austin's boyfriend's persona. Kelli was revealed to be dresses in a long coat and boots. Ally was also in just a long coat too and boots. Kelly had a white 60's style curls wig, while Ally had a blonde curled wig. They started walking, then sat on the bench, crossing their legs at the same time.

"You're such a butterfly when it comes to love." Ally said.

"Love is not for me, I'm just a homewrecker." Kelly said. She stood up and walked to the mic. She grabbed it and spoke.

'Every boyfriend is the one
Until otherwise proven
The good are never easy
The easy never good
And love it never happens like you think it really should'

She said, pretending to scold Ally. Ally nodded and Kelly spoke again.

'Deception and perfection are wonderful traits
One will breed love
The other hate
You'll find me in the lonely hearts
Under 'I'm after a brand new start' '

Soon, the lights on the background lit up, revealing it to say 'Lonely Hearts' in big neon white, red, and pink lights. It was quiet for a couple of seconds, until Kelly and Ally removed the long coats, to show that they were in pink and red one piece leotards. Kelly wore black thigh high boots while Ally wore knee highs.

'And I don't belong to anyone

They call me Homewrecker
Homewrecker
They call me Homewrecker
Homewrecker'

Kelly walked around all sassy like, Ally following in step. Kelly bent down a little and Ally did the same, leaning on Kelly as they would lean on one leg and then onto the other. They pulled away and Kelly went back to the mic.

'Girls and their curls and their gourmet vomit
Boys and their toys and their six inch rockets
We're all very lovely 'til we get to know each other
As we stop becoming friends and we start becoming lovers'

She said, still scolding

'And I don't belong to anyone

They call me Homewrecker
Homewrecker (I'm only happy when I'm on the run)
They call me Homewrecker
Homewrecker (I broke a million hearts just for fun)
They call me Homewrecker
Homewrecker (I'm only happy when I'm on the run)
They call me Homewrecker
Homewrecker (I broke a million hearts just for fun)

I'm only happy when I'm on the run
I break a million hearts just for fun
I don't belong to anyone

I guess you could say that my life's a mess
But I'm still looking pretty in this dress
I'm the image of deception'

They danced around all sassy like. Ally was a little slow, but that was her character I'm guessing. Kelly would dance like she owned the stage and Ally looked like the clueless friend.

'When everything is life and death
You may feel like there's nothing left
Instead of love and trust and laughter
What you get is happy never after
But deep down all you want is love
The pure kind we all dream of
But we cannot escape the past
So you and I will never last'

She scolded once again.

'Cause I'm a Homewrecker
Homewrecker (I'm only happy when I'm on the run)
'Cause I'm a Homewrecker
Homewrecker (I broke a million hearts just for fun)
'Cause I'm a Homewrecker
Homewrecker (I'm only happy when I'm on the run)
'Cause I'm a Homewrecker
Homewrecker (I broke a million hearts just for fun)
'Cause I'm a Homewrecker
Homewrecker'

She sang. As she did so, men would walk up to her and she'd push them down. Finally, the song came to a finish. They got off stage and finally, Kellin came to me.

"Hi babe." I said.

"Hey baby." he said.

"That was interesting." I added.

"It was fun. Don't worry. I'm not a homewrecker." he said. I nodded and kissed him.

__

Another one shot?? What??

Didn't proofread.

-Senpai