Drown me out, I can wait

JUST A FILLER

Noah's POV
I got in my car, but I didn't want to go home. I wanted Eleanor, just us and only us. I want us to be happy again.
I look back at our house and said "f*ck it" before getting out of my car and running to the door.

The door was still unlocked so I just push my way inside. "Noah? What's- Eleanor questioned as I quickly run up and kissed her hard. "I can't f*cking do it." She wraps her arms around my neck as we kiss hard and passionately. "I'm glad you came back." She whispered as we pulled away. "Eleanor, I love you and want to spend the rest of my life with you."
"Noah, stop being adorable." She smiles as I kiss her nose. "I just want us to be happy." I whispered as we held each other close. "I know, I can see how hard your fighting... I've been sh*tty to you, I'm sorry." I shake my head, "don't apologize, it's Okay." She hugs me tightly as we just take in this moment together. "Noah, stay the night?" I nod as she smiles. "Come up, it's late." She whispered pulling me close behind her.

MORNING
Eleanor's POV
I woke up to soft kisses on my neck and the amazing scent of my husband Noah. He was kind enough to stay the night after the way I treated him.
We didn't have sex, but we cuddled, kissed, and had intense makeout sessions throughout midnight's hours.

"Noah?" I giggled as he hums into my neck in response. "Let me see your pretty face." He slowly looks at me as I run my fingers through his hair. "Hey" he said with his sexy morning voice. "So handsome" I whispered before cupping his face. "You're so f*cking adorable." He smiles before kissing my lips softly. "How's your stomach? " he asked while sitting up straight. "It's gross" I said lifting my shirt up to see my stitches. "No, it's beautiful." He leans down and slowly kisses around them as I lyed down on our pillows. "Your skin is so soft and beautiful. " I was kinda blushing as his lips slowly kiss up my chest, to my neck, then my lips again. "We can match now " he jokes showing me his arm and all his stitches. "The doctor said they should be removed next month." He nods and pulls me into a side hug. "That's good, cause I wanna f*ck you soon." I laughed and kiss his nose. "If you hated roses so much, I would've gotten you daisys." He jokes while pulling the smashed up Roses up from below me. "Noah, I swear I didn't know.. I'm so sorry " I covered my face in embarrassment as he smirks. "I know baby, I'm just messing with you." He jokes. I must've fallen asleep on them last night.

"Eleanor? Do you wanna meet my grandfather? I want him to meet Sebastian and you soon." I furrow my brows, didn't he abuse, Noah ?
"I thought he beat you? " he nods,
"He did, but I met up with him and we talked. He's sober now and I forgave him, besides he wants to meet you " he explains as I push my hair back. "Today? " he nods climbing out of bed. "Yeah, then we'll go check on our baby? " I nodded again before getting out of bed. "Okay. Let me get dressed then we'll go." He nods before saying he was gonna call Nick and head downstairs.