Home

*steamy *
Noah's POV
"Yasss! We're back baby!" I yelled in excitement as Eleanor, Sebastian, Spencer and I had just walked into our house. "Home sweet home " Ellie smiles as she sets Sebastian down.
"Daddy, can we play outside? " Sebastian asked as I removed my jacket. "Sure, keep your jacket on though ok? Dinner will be ready soon guys." I said as he nods and runs out the backdoor with Spencer following close behind him.

I bit my lower lip as Ellie smiles at me. "Whatcha smiling about? "
"Well... you did just buy us a house in Italy, so I'm so happy." Her beautiful smile never left her face as I slowly walked up to her and kiss her smiling lips. "Good, that's good baby girl." I kissed her forehead and pull her in for a hug. "You know what you want for dinner?" She asked as we slowly swayed at the bottom of the stairs.
"Pizza, whiskey, and you angel."
"I've got an idea" she slowly pulls away from me and grabs her phone.
"Whaddya doing?" I walk up behind her and pull her hips into me. "I'm gonna order a pizza and some alcohol." I laughed as kiss her earlobe.
"I'm just gonna door dash it."
"Mmmm, well doesn't that sound amazing." She swats my hands and tells me to go make Sebastian something.

AN HOUR LATER
"Thanks babe " Ellie smiles at me as I come to sit next to her in our bed.
"Yep, he's out." She laughs and slowly pulls out two bottles of whiskey.
"Yes " I nod as she removes the caps and hands the bottle to me. "Drunk night two " we cheered as I take a large gulp down. The burn went down my throat slightly as I hand Eleanor the bottle. "I haven't drank since we meet." She laughs and takes a gulp too. "Mmmm, that's good" she cringed at the burn before handing me the bottle. "Yeah, I wonder how long until you're drunk?" I smirked as the cool alchohol goes down my throat again.

1 HOUR LATER
"HAHAHAHAHHA, I'm so f*cking drunk baby!" Ellie laughs as we were standing in the middle of our room drinking the last bit of the second bottle. "Hahahah, "I'm so ready to f*ck you!" I laughed as we held onto each other for balance. "Who's turn is it baby? " she slurs as I smirk at her lazily. "My turn, get on your knees sexy angel." She laughs and stumbles to her knees. "Where's the- oh yeah" I mumbled as I went to grab the whip and blindfolds from Ellie's suitcase.
"Noah? I wanna f*ck you like an animal." She licks her lips as I stumbled towards her. "I'm so f*cking drunk!" She laughs as I tell Alexa to play NIN and turn the lights down a bit. "Sexy angel, please your master." I said breathless as she comes closer to me and unzips my pants. "Master is so desperate " she whispered before taking half of me in. "Yes.... Come on angel." I began to move my hips as she digs her nails into my thighs.
I wanna f*ck you like an animal
Played as her pretty mouth made me go crazy. The music made it even sexier.

"Angel, I'm ready!" I said as she moans against me. "F*ck you angel, you're so f*cking beautiful " I whispered as I came all over her jaw.
"So good master." She slurred as I zip my pant back up and tie the blindfold over her pretty eyes. "You remember these." I said lowly as she was smirking. "I want you to strip these off while I get ready. Keep those blindfolds on" I then walked out of the room to go get something.

A minute later I walked back up in my boxers and was holding a pair of handcuffs. As I walked into our bedroom, I saw Eleanor sitting at the edge of our bed smirking. "You handsome lion" she was so f*cking drunk, and so was I but I'm glad, cause this is gonna be a long night.

"Turn around angel" she slowly stands up and turn her back to me.
"Hands on the bed." I whispered setting the fun stuff on the bed beside her. "Scream you sexy angel" I yank her hips against me as she could feel my excitement. "master" she whispered as I slide my boxers down.
"We've never done it this way before, have we angel?" I run my fingers down the sides of her hips as I positioned myself. "No master, I'd love to feel you." I smirk and push her pack towards the bed. "Soaking" I chuckled as I slammed into her. "Master! " I pressed her hips against me as I continue to slam into her.
"Yes, you f*cking angel" I moan as she squeezed the mattress tightly. "Oh Noah, baby I'm there." I grabbed the whip and hit her outer thigh. "F*ck" she yelps as I pull her hair. "Don't call me that. Beg me to stop, you know how to play that game... you played it very well." I whispered into her ear as she breathes heavily. "Master, ugh" I slap her *SS and grab the handcuffs.
"Bring those hands back." "Baby please" I just reached in front of me and grabbed her hands, putting them behind her back. "You're so disobedient." I said locking the cuffs and slamming into her again. "Noah!" I pull out of her and flip her over to face me. "Look at your devil, you're so done you naughty angel." Her drunk eyes stare at mine as she sat on her hands. "Stand up" she listens and stares up at me as I removed her cuffs and blindfolds.
"I love when you do that." She smirks as I pick her up. "Do what?"
"Bit your lips, so f*cking hot." I smirk before setting her on the bed. "I want you to scream" I then climbed over her and put her legs over my shoulders. "Scream baby girl. " I start kissing her inner thigh as she pulls my hair gently. "Yes master "
"Shhhh" I then lick up making her moan loudly. "Master yes!" I slide my tongue in as she arches her back and squeezes my head with her thighs.
"OH GOD!" I push her thighs out and remove my tongue. "Spread those wings of yours angel." She nods as I lean back down and suck. "OH F*CK "
She bucks making me laugh. "Master, yes!'" She pulls my hair even harder as I gently bit down. "OH MY GOD!" That drove her crazy, that's when she came all over my face. "Mmmmmm.
Delicious aren't you? " I tease as I rub circles around her sensitive skin.
"Oh master, I need a minute." She whimpers as I continue to tease her.
"Beg me angel, I'm not gonna stop with self control. " she was trying to catch her breath as I slide a finger in.
"OH SH*T " she digs her nails into my back as I already had three inside her.
"Talk to me angel" I watch as she grabs my arm. "Noah, I can't breathe." I quickly pulled out of her and looked for her inhaler. "Purse?" I point as she nods. "It's alright baby" I found it and run back to her as she quickly inhales.
"It's ok, Baby girl, you're alright." I whispered as I hugged her. "Thank you baby. I'm sorry " she whispered setting the inhaler down. "Don't apologize, baby. It's not your fault." I said kissing her forehead. "God I love you so much." We kiss again. "You wanna sleep this off?" She nods as so do I before turning the lights off and pulling Ellie up to my chest. "Love you beautiful." I kiss her swollen lips, "love you handsome " and just like that we fell asleep drunker than all hell......