What were we thinking?

FILLER CHAPTER

Noah's POV
I woke up to see Eleanor crying on the bathroom floor. I quickly jump out of bed , putting my shorts on before racing to the bathroom. "Ellie, baby what happened?" I questioned in panic as I kneel in front of her. "Noah, I totally forgot about the baby." I furrow my brows in confusion, why would she be concerned about the baby? "Eleanor, you're only a few weeks in, I don't think we did anything to the baby." She shakes her head, I obviously wasn't getting her point.
"Why are you so upset honey?" She takes a sharp breath in before looking up to me. "I PROBABLY JUST KILLED OUR BABY, NOAH!" She screams while pulling me in for some sort of comfort. "Awe f*ck" I said just realizing what we did last night.
"Noah, I'm sorry!" She cries as I kissed her head and slowly stand up. "Eleanor, this is my fault. Baby I'm so sorry." I whispered and quickly walked into our bedroom.

I pulled a hoodie over my head and grabbed my phone along with my shoes before heading out. As I was walking down the stairs, I heard Sebastian call me. "Daddy what happened? " I shake my head as tears starting running down my face. "Buddy, go take care of Spencer please." I then walked down to the basment.

As I made my way down onto the concrete flooring, I screamed out all my anger. "YOU F*CKING *SSHOLE!" I took my computer and slammed it on the floor, causing the screen to burst into many peices. "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT YOU PEICE OF SH*T " I start punching the plastic materials around it when I heard the door open.
"Sebastian get out!' I cried as the footsteps get louder and walked towards me from behind. "Noah stop!" Eleanor cried as I throw the remaining pieces across our basement wall. " I F*CKING HATE MYSELF!" I stand up with my hands in a fist as such sadness washing over us both. "I DID THIS, NOAH! IT'S MY FAULT. I'M SO F*CKING SORRY." she yells as I pull her into a tight hug.
"I should've told you to stop." I shake my head into her shoulder as we both were crying. "What mother does this? I'm the blame for this." I shake my head again and get on my knees in front of her. "We need to pray and get the hospital now. Baby we need to know." I said as tears fell down our cheeks. "I don't want to know. No no no, Noah I don't want to go." She cries cupping my face. "I'm calling, Phil then. He'll know." I stand back up to my feet and helped Eleanor up the stairs and out of the basement.

"I drank two f*cking bottles last night." I nod and guide her to the stairs. "Go upstairs and I'll come tell you what we should do ok?" She barely nods at me as I pulled my phone out and dialed his number.

RING RING RING RING

"Hey Noah, How's it going? " Phil answers as I pase around the living room. "Phil, Eleanor and I drank a sh*t ton of whiskey yesterday and totally forgot she's almost a month into the pregnancy. What should we do?" I asked in a panic. "Ok ok, how much did you drink exactly?" He questions as I put my hand over my face. "God, Phil I can't remember... Eleanor said two bottles but-
"Noah, what the f*ck? " "I know, Phil! We forget." I raised my voice as he takes a deep breath. "Are you at the hospital? " I shake my head before saying "No" "I'm coming over. Get her an ice pack and cold drinks, no alchohol." I nod and quickly walked to our fridge. "Thanks Phil, I'll see you soon." He hums before we hung up.

I quickly grabbed an ice pack and some Gatorade before running upstairs to Ellie.....